You are kidding me with this weather...right?

330racing

Which is exactly why Ohioans have nothing to complain about when it comes to weather.

I actually enjoy living in Ohio very much. There’s quite a bit to this state/city near where I live. Most of my family is near, I’m in an affordable home with a little bit of land in the peaceful country side (which would be damn near unattainable in say…the sunny state of California). And yet it’s close enough to the city that I can commute to my job (that I also enjoy), as well as experience a wide range of activities in any direction.

If there’s anything, as an Ohioan, I have to complain about, it’s the weather. It’s the only reason why I’d ever consider moving. While we might not have the highest levels of precipitation, we do have some of the highest overcast conditions in the nation.  

Don’t fault anxious riders who complain, on a motorcycle forum, about the long winter. :)

• Upvote 1

Which is exactly why Ohioans have nothing to complain about when it comes to weather.

Plenty to complain about. Every season out west is better than Ohio.. Winter, spring, fall are all nice and warm and sunny.. Summer is hot, but there's no humidity so it's way more tolerable than 90 degrees and 1700% humidity... The only time of year I dislike in AZ is monsoon season, which is like 2 months of humidity and or rain... Otherwise, no complaints

I wonder what this summer will be like....The last 2 were just hotter than fuck, the one before last was a drought for most of June and july. The one before that was for shit, rain rain rain. You wouldn't believe how bad the roads are in massillon, there are literally ft deep potholes the size of a car hood on some streets. Most of the northeast side looks like a bombing range. Haven't ventured out to look at some of my favorite riding roads out this way but I'm guessing they're pretty bad...and the city is basically too broke to fix the roads.

Farmers almanac is calling for a very mild summer.

I've heard theories it's going to be a cool summer close to Lake Erie until early August due to air conditioning effect from the lake being so cold this winter.

Farmers almanac is calling for a very mild summer.

I've heard theories it's going to be a cool summer close to Lake Erie until early August due to air conditioning effect from the lake being so cold this winter.

have you seen those crazy pics of frozen lake erie? its pretty awesome

stolen from gen3: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/lake-erie-is-currently-frozen-over-and-looks-like-the-planet

welcome to April - rain starting tonight and increasing until Thursday, tapering off and increasing again till Friday

or so they say... wonder if the weekend is decent - although it's now time to start up serious yard work... argh

this rain will probably make everything grow like gangbusters

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to April - rain starting tonight and increasing until Thursday, tapering off and increasing again till Friday

or so they say... wonder if the weekend is decent - although it's now time to start up serious yard work... argh

this rain will probably make everything grow like gangbusters

April Showers bring May showers!

I feel bad for you guys.  After living near that damn lake and putting up with the lake breeze until mid June, I'm happy as hell to be away.  The last few winters were enough!  And the fact that it only rains on the weekends in the summer was also maddening.

Hopefully it'll come around soon, and actually be a summer.