Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

I'm seeing that we will probably see some showers, lows around 60, highs around 80. I don't think we'll see any accurate forcasts until about Wednesday, if then.

Hard to predict this kind of weather. They can say the conditions will be right for showers (which it looks like they will be), but pinpointing where they will be is impossible. Hopefully we get lucky and stay dry.

Looks like the same weather forecast for every trip I ever made down there. Except that one is 10-15 degrees cooler!

All you gotta do is plan the route to hopefully avoid the rain if at all possible.

Also, pro tip: rising across the Cherehola in pouring rain and fog is the longest stretch of ride ever so avoid that

Edited by Bad324

Yea I dont even care about the forcast anymore. Basically it's the mountains it rains in the mountains. If the day is rained out it leaves more time for drinking and shenanigans.

Edited by 2talltim

I thank I be trailer queening it down on the max power queen wagon but going to try to get my bannan to the back of the wagon so my bike can slip off at a gas stop in tn/ky to some back twistys to run the dragon at night

I actually understood that.

I think.

:D

I thank I be trailer queening it down on the max power queen wagon but going to try to get my bannan to the back of the wagon so my bike can slip off at a gas stop in tn/ky to some back twistys to run the dragon at night

Do the below. But be careful...116 can go from awesome to bad back to awesome in a hurry. You will see it coming, just pay attention.

https://goo.gl/maps/tuqi4

• Upvote 1

I actually understood that.

I think.

:D

We were hoping that you received your Joel decoder ring in the mail before you rode down with him last year. He was also consulted to just smile and not talk much. :lol: Edited by max power

We were hoping that you received your Joel decoder ring in the mail before you rode down with him last year. He was also consulted to just smile and not talk much. :lol:

That's why he was so quiet!! Hahaha