Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

I totally got that. His secretary says he can go. He walks a lot at work. He hasnt been in two years and is willing to ride down with others. He hopes he hits 3k on miles on his bike this season...which is year three for this bike and I am pretty sure he is old and the bike is white.

Just now, Tonik said:

I totally got that. His secretary says he can go. He walks a lot at work. He hasnt been in two years and is willing to ride down with others. He hopes he hits 3k on miles on his bike this season...which is year three for this bike and I am pretty sure he is old and the bike is white.

I ride a banana 

9 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Pretty sure the ghost on an albino is me. I may be wrong though. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Think you only got about half right[emoji38]He rides a lot usually. He's not that old and his bike is yellow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Allow me to decode as I speak deep holler bubbyese  

1 hour ago, marlboro man said:

I ride a banana 

he does 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Pretty sure the ghost on an albino is me. I may be wrong though. :lol:

Correct. ^

His secretary that's bad with paperwork is himself. He is down with the 10 mile hike and will follow Ben who is pasty and rides a white bike and who wasn't there last year because he doesn't know what time of year to pull out and may just reach 2000 miles this year on his 3 yr old bike.

yeah  

Joel is there every year. That bubby never misses the gap trip. 

• Upvote 3

On March 29, 2016 at 11:33 PM, max power said:

Allow me to decode as I speak deep holler bubbyese  

he does 

Correct. ^

His secretary that's bad with paperwork is himself. He is down with the 10 mile hike and will follow Ben who is pasty and rides a white bike and who wasn't there last year because he doesn't know what time of year to pull out and may just reach 2000 miles this year on his 3 yr old bike.

yeah  

Joel is there every year. That bubby never misses the gap trip. 

Yay bubby  you're right on  I think Bubby James with the blue r6 is down to go how many people do we have  in our cabin  ? :snowmanwave: 

Ok, booked my room.  There is only one bed, so unless you are my wife I am not sharing a room.  Leaving Wed, two days down then leaving Fontana Saturday, going to make it two days back and blast around Kentucky again.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, 2talltim said:

There is a Fiddie race at the the gap the Saturday we are there. I sent some of you a FB link to it. Need to go watch for sho this time.

Is there a way we can get some rentals and enter? Or is this for some organization lol. I'd be down to try some 50 racing if its all in good fun.

Is there a way we can get some rentals and enter? Or is this for some organization lol. I'd be down to try some 50 racing if its all in good fun.

They take their shit seriously. It's a hoot to watch. They have leagues and brackets and point standings. Regular thing for the locals

Cleveland fits my needs. I have a roof over my head and a job. It fits none of my wants. Clean roads and being close to fun ones, decent predictable weather. No snow. Mild winters. List goes on. Only reason I am here is because of my job.

Sent from my iPhone.

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Cleveland fits my needs. I have a roof over my head and a job. It fits none of my wants. Clean roads and being close to fun ones, decent predictable weather. No snow. Mild winters. List goes on. Only reason I am here is because of my job.

Sent from my iPhone.

3pxz22.jpg

• Tonik unpinned this topic