Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Ive heard of a lot of people doing it, most are just paranoid of theft. 

I agree, just ribbing Dan a bit.  Wife and I lock our bikes to either a stout tree or a structure every night when we're at the Gap.  There's a LOT of opportunity for theives down there, but I honestly dont hear much about bike theft

Edited by Hellmutt

I agree, just ribbing Dan a bit.  Wife and I lock our bikes to either a stout tree or a structure every night when we're at the Gap.  There's a LOT of opportunity for theives down there, but I honestly dont hear much about bike theft

I just lock the stem and if they think they can carry off that big heavy bitch they can have it. Plus it would take a rocket scientists to get passed the security key fob on it.

47 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You have a man crush on me don't you. I'm ok with that, as I am sure you have noticed I'm a very tolerant person.

You are tolerant, but not always tolerable....nor bromanceable.  I've just gotten a kick out of heckling you since you tend to heckle others.  But I'm trying Jim.  I'm trying real hard to be as tolerant as you are, sir :D

53 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You have a man crush on me don't you. I'm ok with that, as I am sure you have noticed I'm a very tolerant person.

:modownz:

6 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

You are tolerant, but not always tolerable....nor bromanceable.  I've just gotten a kick out of heckling you since you tend to heckle others.  But I'm trying Jim.  I'm trying real hard to be as tolerant as you are, sir :D

:eharmony:

Now...

:backtotopic:

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. You're Asian!?

HAHAHA oh man. I got a pretty good laugh I was like why would he say...oh yea. (I sometimes forget that I make my username that!)

I figure it makes it easy for people to recognize me in person lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic