Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

I'll be headed south here in about 40 min. (At work till 3) I'll get the roads all warmed up for the trip next month. Today's itinerary is to get close to Knoxville tonight via freeway so tommorows riding will be more fun. If you want to be a saker and shit you can track me here.

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=2talltim

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'll be headed south here in about 40 min. (At work till 3) I'll get the roads all warmed up for the trip next month. Today's itinerary is to get close to Knoxville tonight via freeway so tommorows riding will be more fun. If you want to be a saker and shit you can track me here.

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=2talltim

Better yet, stay at the beginning of this route. Go around the city in the morning on 'Devil's Triangle'  Just be careful, it is an awesome road but can go from brand new to total crap in a heartbeat.  Also a coal mine on the road so watch for the trucks and the coal dust.  Stop at the prison.  Great picture opp there.

https://goo.gl/maps/vHeD38eqrH42

4805639572_6e8a293845_o-X2.jpg

31 minutes ago, what said:

To be fair, 71 is always crawling with cops. Once you hit Kentucky all bets are off though. 

Sissy. At 10 over you got no worries until you approach Kings Island.

On March 27, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Casper said:

If I ride down I'll be leaving Wednesday sometime. 

On March 29, 2016 at 9:59 PM, OsuMj said:

Sounds like we have a riding group... you guys hiking too? ;)

Have off Wednesday & riding down any bubbys still down ? to ride to keep me in line or am i riding back Road  Twisties stealth wide open all the way

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, marlboro man said:

Have off Wednesday & riding down any bubbys still down ? to ride to keep me in line or am i riding back Road  Twisties stealth wide open all the way

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, marlboro man said:

You and MJ should ride down with the hate express. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Casper said:

You and MJ should ride down with the hate express. 

I'm happy to ride down with anyone.  I'm planning on stopping somewhere for a 2-3 hour hike.  I think I took wednesday off too... have to double check tomorrow.

22 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Ya'll missed the triple digits in the rain when I was trying to keep up with a guy on a big Victory. That's guy was insane.

What happened in Cincy? You were all over rhe damm place.

What happened in Cincy? You were all over rhe damm place.

Fucking rush hour in that shit hole town. 71, 75 and the bridge were parking lots. Google said there was a 53 min delay for a accident, construction on 75 sucked ass and there was a Reds game that night. So I improvised adapted and over come. It worked out doing what I did.

• Tonik unpinned this topic