Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

I think most people in Cleveland would love to get out. 

I know you're wrong, but those are also the people that should get out. I will end there. I don't need to turn this in to another AT&T fiber optic thread where I own the Cleveland vs Columbus debate

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I've never actually spent time in Cleveland, only passed through. I need to get up there to the R&R hall of fame.

Also go through the submarine docked next to it on the shore. It's low cost and worth it. At least I thought so.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I've never actually spent time in Cleveland, only passed through. I need to get up there to the R&R hall of fame.

There is a ton more cool touristy things now than there has been at any other point in my lifetime. Cleveland catches way more shit because of the past and the laughable sports franchises than it deserves IMO.

My view also may be mildly skewed because when someone says Cleveland I am talking about the entire area and not just Cleveland proper

20 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I guess I'll rephrase. Cleveland is a cool city. The location blows.

Unless you're a winter sport or water sport fan like someone as myself :D

Unless you're a winter sport or water sport fan like someone as myself [emoji3]

Used to do winter sports, then had to cut one of my expensive hobbies so skiing and snowboarding went.

As for Water sports, I don't need another expensive hobby hahah. My friends try to get me to buy a jet ski every summer to cruise with them.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok...I will need someplace to sleep. 

I don't know if I have the luxury of being picky at this point, but I'm a really light sleeper, so if I have more than one option it will depend on my sleep surface, the amount of snoring that is expected, the anticipated cabin temperature, and how early others in the cabin are planning on getting up... oh and if I know you/trust you not to draw a penis on my face should I happen to fall into an alcohol induced deep sleep.

Anyone?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

In

Cool.

Although I've been known ti travel with copious amounts if liquor, I think we can be trusted.

I've passed out in Pauly's presence and woke up with no evidence or memory of shenanigans. 

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic