Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

1 hour ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Killboy. Doc and I >Adventure bikes>June 9>12:56,1:29 and 3:24.  Snot and Hellmet at 3:23. Snot>Sportbikes>3:23. 

And the purpose of standing?? :bicycle:

We got stuck in traffic just west of Tuscaloosa Alabama and noticed one of the wheel bearings was squeaking. So we spotted at a truck stop just before Meridian to check and possibly regrease it. Pulled it apart and the inner bearing had failed. Now I'm standing gaurd over the trailer while the other two guys race to the local Auto zone hoping they have one in Stock that'll fit before they close. If it weren't for the truck traffic it'd be nice sitting here listening to the crickets and frogs. 

You guys have fun and be safe out there we had a blast. Make sure you don't get caught going over 99 mph in Swain County. My buddy got a 106 in a 55 ticket which apparently automatically requires the trooper to charge you with reckless op and you get a trip to the local jail as well. The DA dropped the reckless op but he still had a severe speeding charge that cost him $405 dollars. 

P_20160610_212900.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cruised thru Pigeon Forge, stopped on 441 for a shady break on our way back to Gatlinburg.  Meeting family there then heading to BRP before dinner and then we're probably done for the day.  See you all tonight at the party cabin

You folks are having way too much fun down there in twisty land. 

It's in the 90's today up here.  I think we should charge you all a

fee to get back into Ohio, for all the fun you are having that we

are not having.  And yes, Tonik, we will accept donuts.

Be carefull, guys and gals.  MJ, keep your pockets zipped.

Edited by JackFlash
  • Upvote 1

I vote next year we have this thing on a Sunday to Thursday or somthing like that. Because these stupid Fucking rolling road blocks that roll 30 to 40 fucking slow ass MOTHER FUCKING PIRATE LOOKING FUCKS ON THIER SLOW ASS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RUMBLE BOXES IS GETTING FUCK OLD REAL FUCKING QUICK!!!!

I'm sitting on 28 at the corner of 143 waiting for one of those groups to get far enough ahead so I can ha e a decent ride back to Fontana. What is the point of rolling that many bikes together at 20 mph under the speed limit? Didn't see any of that earlier in the week.

FUCk!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thursday afternoon Jen and I had a clean run of the Dragon and Foothills before 5pm.  Thru the week is definitely the best bet to get clean passes most everywhere, not to mention the room/cabin rates are usually better too.  441 thru the Smokey Mtn Forest was a 35 mile train of slowboats today.  Scenic, but slow.  And Gatlinburg can just burn to the ground.  Bumper to bumper flustercuck.  Our own fault for meeting family here, but it's still a ridiculous amount of tourism for no more than a mountainside outdoor mall.  Next years Gap Trip = Monday-Friday

Had a clean run on the cherahola both ways. Rolled up on a semi that couldn't make a turn on 129 just a few miles south of the 28 intersection. Just squeezed by or it would have been a long afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic