Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

I may be looking for a Cabin+trailer spot, if any are still available. Still need to find out a couple little things but wanted to put my name on the list. 

As far as the trailer spot goes, I might need one or I might have one. Depends on my vehicle at the time. 

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

You may find out...eventually. :lol:

Dont you threaten me with a good time...

1 hour ago, bowdog said:

Hmmm, I may have to start auctioning off trailer spots! I'll start the bidding at $100 each way.

:trolldad:

If you bring that RD Daytona with you...

Edited by TimTheAzn

19 minutes ago, bowdog said:

She may be making a run to the look out and back, we will have to see! ;)

If that happens I need to be with you haha. Do you know what bike that actually was? I'm assuming it wasnt eslicks it was a backup? Still would give my left nut to sit on one of those things.

Edited by TimTheAzn

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

If that happens I need to be with you haha. Do you know what bike that actually was? I'm assuming it wasnt eslicks it was a backup? Still would give my left nut to sit on one of those things.

Oh yea i have multiple articles with the bike featured...It was actually Danny Eslick's test bike in 2013...The bike that I now own, led to the building of the bike that Riders Discount and Danny won the Daytona 200 on. Mine still has Danny's name on the rims and a couple other key features like the vin# that backs everything up.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bowdog said:

Oh yea i have multiple articles with the bike featured...It was actually Danny Eslick's test bike in 2013...The bike that I now own, led to the building of the bike that Riders Discount and Danny won the Daytona 200 on. Mine still has Danny's name on the rims and a couple other key features like the vin# that backs everything up.

That is exactly what I was wondering. I remember watching that Daytona 200 live and being happy for Triumph!! That's freaking sweet dude. If you bring that, I am definitely going to have to sit on that bad boy. Maybe get a picture taken for my desk :banana:

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

A train of Daytona's with dead batteries? I'll have my jump box in the saddle bag.

Haters gonna hate ;).

I ended up returning that and I am going to buy the one you and Tim pointed me to on Amazon.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tonik said:

A train of Daytona's with dead batteries? I'll have my jump box in the saddle bag.

That's possibly the funniest thing to ever come from you. 

Adam, be sure to bring a dead battery so we can have a dead battery triumph parade. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I ended up returning that and I am going to buy the one you and Tim pointed me to on Amazon.

You are doing it wrong.

You need to charge it for a couple of months, never ride it.  Load it on the trailer by hand and drive it down to the dragon.  Then the next morning drive an hour each way to get a new battery.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

You are doing it wrong.

You need to charge it for a couple of months, never ride it.  Load it on the trailer by hand and drive it down to the dragon.  Then the next morning drive an hour each way to get a new battery.

Noh! I am going to buy a battery, and ride the hell out of my bike. Load it on a trailer or ride it down to the dragon. Then the next morning ride some more. ;)

16 hours ago, Tonik said:

You are doing it wrong.

Zing!!!!

• Tonik unpinned this topic