Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

2 hours ago, Hellmutt said:

We called it bagtag, and it was far from a tap.   Basically a stealthy, highspeed, uppercut to the junk.  You young fucks, I was in middle school in the mid-late 80s....but we played bagtag in highschool.  THAT'S how mature we were

No no, you were/are doing it all wrong. It was supposed to be a quick flick of the wrist. Like whipping a wet towel. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bad324 said:

This made me think of the NOC Rivers Edge restaurant. Best bacon ever. Best chicken biscuit ever. Put the bacon on the chicken biscuit and order a side of bacon. Man I miss that place. Thanks @Isaac's Papa

Natalah lake is beautiful. 60' deep and clear as glass. So clear u can't tell if it's 4' or 60' deep.

Natalah lake is beautiful. 60' deep and clear as glass. So clear u can't tell if it's 4' or 60' deep.

Lots of cool water falls off of Wayha Rd. at the tail waters of it too. That is a cool road to ride. Can't haul the mail on it but it's a nice beautiful ride.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Cavs aren't making it. If they do, they are losing

Cavs aren't making it?  Their road to the finals are only against the east. Who exactly in the east is going to stand in their way? Yea, Golden State will beat them, but I am not passing it up. It was too cool being there last year man.

Edit: And I bet if I offer one of those tickets to anyone on this trip they would cancel too.

Edited by Tonik

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Cavs aren't making it?  Their road to the finals are only against the east. Who exactly in the east is going to stand in their way? Yea, Golden State will beat them, but I am not passing it up. It was too cool being there last year man.

Edit: And I bet if I offer one of those tickets to anyone on this trip they would cancel too.

The Cavs will beat themselves and choke in the Eastern Conference Finals. This team doesn't have it as constructed

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I don't disagree. I made my wife cancel plans to go to Hawaii last June and instead go to Arizona a few weeks earlier since I knew they had a shot

5 hours ago, Casper said:

We called that ball tapping, not tagging. And it was a punchable offense. 

We do this at work, now. We call it man check. A non shalaunt swift upward swat with the top of the hand, to the jimmy.

2 hours ago, Casper said:

No no, you were/are doing it all wrong. It was supposed to be a quick flick of the wrist. Like whipping a wet towel. 

Nah bro, we played like men not kids.  You get a massive sucker punch to the g'nards, then you'd sneak a bagtag in on another classmate....you were never tagged again.  Instant manhood credit earned.  

Flick of the wrist?  Psssh.  Nope.  Swing of the fist :D

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Not a chance. I hate basketball. 

43 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Nah bro, we played like men not kids.  You get a massive sucker punch to the g'nards, then you'd sneak a bagtag in on another classmate....you were never tagged again.  Instant manhood credit earned.  

Flick of the wrist?  Psssh.  Nope.  Swing of the fist :D

Yeah. Manhood credit. That's what we'll call it... :nono: 

23 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yeah. Manhood credit. That's what we'll call it... :nono: 

Shit man, I didn't endorse the idea - I was simply a victim of it's peer pressures as much as the next guy.  But that's how it played out.  

Immature asshattery of teenage boys 101

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

Bet lost, i dont really care for basketball, i care for Cleveland even less. I hate crowds and loud places. I'll take my weekend in the mountains on my bike over that anyday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Anyone doing a two day ride down to the Gap?

I might but my 2 day ride still involves 6 hours of slab. Thought about slabin down to Galax, VA where the BRP crosses I77 after work Wednesday(3pm) then stay the night. Then on Thursday take BRP all the way to Cherokee the hop over to Fontana. That plan greatly depends on the weather and if I'm mid trip and the weather turns to shit I'll jump off of BRP then slab the rest of the way. So that might not be you idea of a 2 day trip.

• Upvote 1

Getting trailer situated for the drive down. New hitch being put on vehicle (old one rusted out last winter, can't be repaired), wood decking on trailer, wheel chock, fixing all the broken crap on it from loaning it to somebody I shouldn't loan things I like to remain working to... 

May have room for 1 more bike on it all said and done, will be a tight fit though (4x7 trailer). 

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic