ITT You are a Republican Delegate.

Tonik

Convention  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for The Donald at the convention?

• No I would not, I am smarter than the voters and they don't count.
    • Yes, I hate America and the voters get what they deserve.

So, you are a Republican Delegate in a state that has a winner take all primary format.  The Donald won your state, thus making you a committed delegate. Now you are at the convention, and convention rules state you can still vote however the hell you want.

Would you vote for him, see the poll above.

I set the poll so everyone can see who voted. :)

I am with you, one person one vote...elections matter....right or wrong we are a Democracy(technically a Representative Republic)....plus the two ruling parties have far too much power as it is....there are a host of reasons.

• Upvote 1

Communists and theocracies don't follow the popular vote. You gotta let a free society be free, even if it is a mistake.

On a related note, any candidate that is on the ballot in all 50 states should be given a spot in the debates.

Just because the country is a democracy doesn't require it's political parties to select candidates like ones. Few laws on primaries, just rules they made up themselves with no oversight or checks and balances. That's why they need a Donald kick in the ass.

Candidate Selection within Political Parties

39 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Just because the country is a democracy doesn't require it's political parties to select candidates like ones. Few laws on primaries, just rules they made up themselves with no oversight or checks and balances. That's why they need a Donald kick in the ass.

Candidate Selection within Political Parties

Bingo.

The system has been rigged for generations. We get to choose between two asshats that have been chosen for us.

And Donald could blow the system wide open once and for all. Currently the only thing holding me back from voting for him is the war powers act. He can mobilize half a million of Americas finest without any oversight for 100 days.

10 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Do not care. I am not feeling it for the charismatic, ego-maniacal nationalist with the woefully ignorant support from some of his countrymen to do his job to "Make America Great Again". Does it sound a little too 1932 in here for anybody else?

Well that settles it for me.  I am voting The Donald, just to piss you off.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Idiot said:

I usually hate people who cast a vote just to piss people off, but Tonik is so good at hating people that I hesitate to hate him for it

Once you meet IP you will be voting with me for the same reasons.

• Upvote 1

I've never voted based on pissing the most people off as possible but this might be the year because I hate all the options I don't even want to vote. But that's just what the man wants so he can shove it

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

You won't piss me off. I'm happy to watch it burn to ashes. I just won't be party to it. 

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Great, even you are being sucked in by the same old wolves in sheep clothing.  I can't begin to describe how sad that makes me.

Gary is bought and paid for by the Kotch brothers. He is a butt buddy of George Bush. He wants to ban burqa's FFS. His attorney that files all his election paperwork is a member of the Texas Minutemen.  As a Governor his major accomplishments were slashing social programs and upping prison sentences. He was very tough on drug crimes. Hardly the record of a libertarian but indicative of a snakeskin politician that will do what it takes to get elected in a conservative state like New Mexico.

While I'm not a Trump supporter, he is an enemy of my enemy...for you window lickers that is the established, self serving, ineffective, Washington bureaucracy that has been dragging us down since WW2.   Hilldog and Cruz are part of that that cesspool.

On April 12, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Isaac's Papa said:

Do not care. I am not feeling it for the charismatic, ego-maniacal nationalist with the woefully ignorant support from some of his countrymen to do his job to "Make America Great Again". Does it sound a little too 1932 in here for anybody else?

It's good to see someone is awake .It's that whole he who  doesn't know history is doomed to relive it thing.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stand it anymore....

1. How did Hilary get an out of kitchen pass for this long?

2. Why is she out of the kitchen

3. All the men will starve if women are allowed to believe that can leave the kitchen unattended for this long.

I vote all women back in the kitchen and make sammiches. If a woman is to be president it better be Betty Crocker or someone with great cooking skills to be a proper role model to all women.

Now carry on... My vote will be counted in Nov.

Edited by snot