Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

16 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I got both side cases packed. Top case just snacks and gatorade. Anyone doing anything tomorrow night in Parkersburg?

Sleeping, @Tonik says we're rollin at 7am Saturday.

Edited by 2talltim

40 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I think I'm just going to meet you guys at the hotel Saturday evening.

For the past 3 weeks I've been having an issue with my back where I'm getting a pretty painful burning sensation near my scapula. I'm not sure what's causing it and I was hoping being away from a desk while I was on vacation for a few weeks would help but it hasn't. It's bothering me enough that I had considered bagging the trip altogether. I got a massage the other night and it's a feeling a little better so hopefully by Saturday it will be better. Even so I can take a shorter route from here so I'll ease into it the trip. I'm gonna be popping Advil like PEZ...don't want to take anything stronger while riding.

On a side note, my Draggin jeans have gone missing. I may have accidentally donated them to charity when I recently cleaned out my closet to get rid of my fat clothes. FML

Yea keep us updated on your trip status and let us know how your getting along.

Edited by 2talltim

50 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Yea keep us updated on your trip status and let us know how your getting along.

Unless you hear otherwise, I'll see you guys at the Red Roof in TN Sat evening.

I'm mostly packed and have all my shit together. Since my Draggin jeans are MIA I'm just going to wear my Joe Rocket mesh overpants with normal jeans and bringing my r**n overpants. I don't have time to run to IP to try to find some replacements. The weather is looking stellar. 

Edited by ScubaCinci

• Tonik unpinned this topic