do you guys meet anywhere on saturday nights?

mkent93

Guest jo151
I was wondering where everyone goes on the weekends with their cars? I just moved here from new york and dont know where shit is. If you can please tell me the road and town and the name of the place that way i can get directions on mapquest..ty J.A

Guest Elinar Longsight

Jegs on Sat nights around 10/11pm-really late. Its the Jegs on E. Main Street in Reynoldsburg. Get there early otherwise you will have to park somehwere else and walk over.

FYI-not saying you are, but if you are a ricer, prepare yourself, Jegs is not the place for those types of people. That goes for anyone that sees this. Fair warning. ;)

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

yeah jeggs is not realy a cr thing, more of a old guy thing that cr hangs out with, geeros has the love for the imports though

Never said it was a CR thing. He wanted to know where people hang out on Sat nights, so I told him. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Joe A:

Can anyone tell me where geeros is? And what is it exactly? I'm not ignorant just new to the area....

Columbus Racing has room reserved every Friday night at Mr.Geeros in Reynoldsburg. Meeting time is 10pm.

Go HERE for a map.

top of the meetings and events page homes

Guest Dark_Viper01
The mussel car guys tend to hang out at central point (corner of Mound St. and Harrisburg Pike)they don't like people who rev thier engines, or do burn outs, but they are all friendly. They sometimes end up racing at the end of the night 2-3 pm.

Originally posted by Dark_Viper01:

The mussel car guys tend to hang out at central point (corner of Mound St. and Harrisburg Pike)they don't like people who rev thier engines, or do burn outs, but they are all friendly. They sometimes end up racing at the end of the night 2-3 pm.

thats cool while ur at it why don't you call CPD too.

urgh.

Guest Dark_Viper01
Oops sorry about the spelling, and I didn't say they race there, I just said sometimes they race. Only way your gonna know when and where it's going down is to know someone doing it, or try to follow them.

Originally posted by Dark_Viper01:

Oops sorry about the spelling, and I didn't say they race there, I just said sometimes they race. Only way your gonna know when and where it's going down is to know someone doing it, or try to follow them.

thanks for clearing that up for everyone.