fastest car on your board?

Guest xtreme

This thread helped wake me up this morning.

Interesting how the people that responded to his question, "Who's the fastest on here?," interpreted that to mean fastest in the 1/4 mile. Given my 1/4 times, it's little wonder that I interpreted his question a bit differently: I assumed he meant from a roll. redface.gif

Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter that much, given the direction this thread took.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The quote he got from "another board" was found on Columbus Street Racing, quoted by Mekkafire himself. Wow, what a reference.

You are a moron, xtreme, really you are. Take your handicapped ass and you handicapped truck and go back to Marion with the rest of the ricey, slow cars.

I like to park in the handicapped spaces, while handicapped people, make handicapped faces...

Now, go play in the street like a good ricer.

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

Heres the "quality of cars" on his board...

http://www.sofa-king-racing.com/pics/honda-meet/side-side.jpg

Thats the worst excuse of a hack job ive ever seen. You have absolutly no room to speak of other cars becasue A: yours sucks, and B: there are pictures of almost no nice cars on your baord.

Go away.

That's a SloMo car. The bay looks alot better, it ran 11.5 on stock sleeves.

I just read this entire fiasco. Let's not waste our time entertaining "Xtreme". Whats the fastest we've got? He drives a basically stock S 10, his Dad? has an Impala SS or whatever??? & he asks whats in CR's garages - I say just broom him, delete from even posting on our board -

Originally posted by xtreme:

Thats cute desperado:

1. I dont give a fuck about whatever 25yr old mullet camaro you drive

2. My truck is NOT fast and I never claimed it was fast.

3. My truck is a show truck. It is fully airbagged (if you know what that is). It has 18inch Boyd Coddingtons and all the work was done by me.

http://img.s10forum.com/album1815/aaa.jpg

http://img.s10forum.com/album1815/aab.jpg

You my friend are a jerk off.

Everyone else on this board we can keep talking.

Many many moons ago I too was into show cars You jump in this board all loud n shit making all kinds of noise your truck seems to me is a nice start to a show truck.I have a few questions for you.

What other stuff you have done to that truck? a show truck is more than airbags and rims."My truck is a show truck. It is fully airbagged (if you know what that is). " Fully air bags as opposed to half air bagged you want a cookie?

What shows do you goto?(I have never seen your truck and if I did I can't remember it)

Whats your highest place and what show was it?(Please leave out Billy Bob's Tater stand annual Cars against cock cancer 1st place or Hey Im the only truck in my class that showed up trophy type car show I'm talking about a show were there was a national magazine or something special about the show like any ITB shows that are around the midwest)

I hang w/ a alot of people who are into the show car stuff and like I said I too use to play around in the car show shit so I'm kinda curious to see your answers.

son you will soon find out that many people on here realy don't care what you or "other sites" think. Yes there are some fast cars, there are some show cars, and there are some beaters.

But that has nothing to do with anyting as this is a site for people that enjoy all cars not just a niche vechicle. Also the Bronco it that pic is/was mine and I am sure that it is one that "other sites" are talking about but that son is a real truck I can do anything in that truck, try takeing you little xstreme and pick up engines at the junk yard or try pulling a fullsize car trailer, not gonna happen. That truck is one of 3 of my cars and at the time of that show 2 were under the knife ether being restored or completely rebuilt from the ground up. So since I said I would show up at this show and rep for are club I drove the truck. Sorry she is not as pretty as yours but pretty trucks tend to be useless any damn way.

"you guys should probably change the "car show" pic on the first page of this site. Its making this site the laughing stock of ohio racing boards"

note: "show car"...."racing boards"

race cars do not equal show cars, show cars do not equal race cars

Guest 10secondMouse
Xtreme, I'll keep it simple. You do not come into a car forum asking who has the fastest car when you have nothing fast. Its the equivalant of John Wayne Bobbit saying he has a big dick. Go away douche!

Guest Harris92
hahahaha This dude made himself seem like a complete ass, there are plenty of cars on here that are fast as shit. And he didnt even think there were fast cars here....ha graemlins/lol.gif

I'd rather have my crappy celica that doesn't turn head at all than a car that turns heads for all the wrong reasons. Oh boy, I have boyd coddington wheels. I could put a Garrett turbo, a K&N intake, a magnaflow exhaust, Foose wheels, and Eibach springs (all reputable names) on my car. That still wouldn't make it at all nice.

only handicap he is is mentally, not to mention the stretch for 'make you look like an ass I really am handicap.' when ya getting your handicap plates and mirror thing 'yo'? :)

oh well, kinda disappointed I missed the guy really. Besides lets face it my cowl is soooo much cooler :-D

Boyd Coddington who?, pleeeeeease American Racing Bia!

oh well sometimes it's good ot have people like him around really.