You will NOT believe this (fri), BUT you will believe this (sat)

cNeutron

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

He has no choice thats why he is "Humble"

Exactly, and humble definately deserves a quotation, as IMO it's just another act.

I say screw that guy and all of the crap he has done to others. I just hope he doesn't get picked up by anyone, and rotts away until he is flipping my burgers at BK.

Originally posted by BDHG940:

He's going to be another Ki-Jana Carter

Thats a big negative ghostrider to be a Ki-jana Carter he would have to be first pick of the draft and then bust Maurice got it all wrong he bust before he got picked 4.7 and 4.8 40 times if he gets drafted I'm going to declare myself for next years draft

Guest 1QWKEVO

hes pathetic, he got hurt so many times his first year in college ball...granted i play D-3 football and lost it to medical reasons but I started tail back at 5'10 195 lbs and i ran a 4.48 40.....I didnt even get looked at by any schools but Heidleberg which i played fball for and Muskingum....

in the end he is worthless, he ran a 4.8 40 at the combine then quit cause he knew he sucked!! he had so much potential but took advantage of it like most young super star athletes and ruined it!!

a true young athlete is Labron, hes really makin a name for himself, and so is Anthony, not gettin involved with the bullshit most young athletes do!

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Thats a big negative ghostrider to be a Ki-jana Carter he would have to be first pick of the draft and then bust Maurice got it all wrong he bust before he got picked 4.7 and 4.8 40 times if he gets drafted I'm going to declare myself for next years draft

True, I thought he would have ran faster than 4.7/4.8 40.