What is "fast" in your book?

coltboostin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That car is a little small for Chris to be rocking...his boobies might not get around the cage...

-Marc

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, chunky. You ain't exactly thin anymore either.

Fast is a street driven car that runs in the mid 1:30's at Mid Ohio.

:eek: I'm not sure I'd want to drive that on the street, talk about spine crushing.

I think Colts quote in his first post is pretty acurate.

Now if only I currently had something that wasn't in the bottom bracket. :(

Are you sure you know what your talking about? Im not getting on your ass, just a clarifiaction. 140-145mph traps in an A4=700+whp, even if it is lightened!

Unless this is some Baverian C-bus beast I dont know about.

my mistake i ment 140-145 mph in the about a mile stretch

Fast is a street driven car that runs in the mid 1:30's at Mid Ohio.

Why pay for a Radical when you can build a shifter cart that can do sub-minute laps. ;)

I beleive I'm pretty quick at mid ohio, but I cant imagine lopping of a full 15 secs from my lap time, thats just damn fast.

Cars and Bikes are wasted on 1/4 mile passes, its a fuckin travesty. If it cant cruise on the highway at no less then 140-150mph, it's not fast.

IMO, a street car is something that is seriously driven on the street, not something that is only trailered but runs DOT tires. Heat/AC don't really matter. At least most of an interior needs to be there. Cage shouldn't have any bearing on a car being a street car or not.

Yes. A street car is not a Supra with Hard block running low 8's on a BFG that just got pulled of the trailer.

You take it to work.

You race it on the weekends.

Your wife does not mind traveling in it. A street car.

Lets just clear that up so this does not turn into what is a street carvs. race car.

Yuor wife does not mind driveing it. A street car.

Now that one might be a little bit of a strech.

I'm sure there are some guys wives on here that wouldn't want to drive a stock f-body because it has 'way too much power'.

I don't know if you are married or not, but I'm sure if you were, your wife probably woudln't feel comfortable driving your car. But most on here would consider it a street car.

Now that one might be a little bit of a strech.

I'm sure there are some guys wives on here that wouldn't want to drive a stock f-body because it has 'way too much power'.

I don't know if you are married or not, but I'm sure if you were, your wife probably woudln't feel comfortable driving your car. But most on here would consider it a street car.

Fair enough, I fixed the post.

My wife is scared to death of my "street car" when it was bone stock. Now she wont even ride in it.