What's in your oil?

Buck531

all advance auto parts oil is the exact same as Havoline, (for those of you that chought the 0.25 a quart deal you would know.) i've got 2 12-pack boxes at home, kinda makes me scared to use it now.

i use alot of Castrol GTX, just because it's cheap, but it does work good.

Guest Removed

flaker state! that look's like over cooked oil!

thats what the old quakerstate oil looked like in some of the gm motor's i used to have to change out!

flaker state! that look's like over cooked oil!

thats what the old quakerstate oil looked like in some of the gm motor's i used to have to change out!

yea quaker state is shit,

Use amsoil. They have clear gallon jugs so that you can see everything. It also is the best oil on the market.

i've heard good things about it, have you had luck with it?

Posted this on another board I'm on.

That my friend is "nozzle drool" from the blow molding process. If the processor doesn't keep the nozzle clean, then the resin builds up and burns on the hot injection nozzle. Eventually it can break off and end up in the part being molded.

that guy needs to be fired.

I don't know whats in it? I just re-use Dr Z 06's because if it was good enough for him (the 1st time) it has to be more than the manufacturers specs even in use the 2nd time, plus its changed every 3,000 miles - Haaaaaaaa