The "so what did you get thread"

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's all said and done, I'll probably have 3 new Buckeyes shirts tomorrow. The g/f and I decided several weeks ago not to exchange gifts, but use the money for my cousins' kids. This past Thursday, she and I went to the Ohio State Fairgrounds and volunteered with the Salvation Army. We helped parents pick out toys for their children.

My 2 cousins and my aunt ALWAYS get me Buckeyes shirts, which will be 2 sizes too big; they always are...just more stuff for me to donate.

Some clothes, a few tools, and my sister-in-law had 'team' shirts made with our names on 'em. Kinda cool, really. Now I GOTTA get the damn car done (and running well); hard to look cool when you're standing in the staging lanes without a car..,

We got a bunch of baby stuff.

Some homeware things.

Abercrombie Cologne.

Some tools.

Clothes.

Red Robin gift cards.

And come tomorrow I get my christmas present to myself. :-) A nice bright orange KRL Snap-On toolbox.

Well I ordered this about two months ago but to my surprise USPS delivered it to my door on christmas morning (i thought they didn't work)

I'm very happy, the install begins Wednesday. For those of you that may not know, its a stand alone system with a wideband (paid extra).

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/RX-7/LT-10s.jpg

you still wont drive your 7. pansy :)

It was fun hauling it to Indy on the trailer backwards, with the windows open since we couldn't get them to roll up, even though he had power.

I got some christmas lights for the cardboard box I've been living in, I'm so excited