• No.
    • None of your business!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Holy old thread batman!

Yes, I voted. Went around noon, in and out, no wait. There are less than 500 people in my precinct that voted this year, it seems. There were a couple local things I wish I had done more research on, as I wasn't so sure, and had to read the ballot a little bit, although in hindsight, I think I hit all the right buttons anyway.

I always knew that my vote counted, but thought that ONE vote isn't going to make any reall difference, but then the "what-if" came into play. What if everyone that agrees with what I do thought the same way? What then? The more votes the better, and the better indicator of what "We the people" really think!

Lastly, I was surprised at some of the local results (other areas of the county, not my precinct) after all the whinig people have been doing about some of the elected officials, and then they turn around and vote them back in! Some of them were uncontested, even. I haope I don't hear any more whining from these people!