What is the next car your thinking about?

thorne

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next car I am thinking about will be some kind of Jeep. I am leaning toward just a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. I was going to go with a Wrangler that I can have a little off road fun in but so many times when I want to go have that weekend fun, I need more room for hauling stuff. So that is why I am looking at the Cherokee or GC, they can pretty much do everything a Wrangler can, but they can haul a lot more plus can tow more.

Plus for my other weekend hobby, vvv, I need to be able to haul a lot plus some people.

I know allot of people on here change cars often. I know my monte carlo is going away as soon as i get the money on it to break even. So I was curious what people are thinking about for there next car.

I know I don't ever want 2 car payments again so my next car for playtoy I would love to do a foxbody. But i know I will see something shiny and want it.

So cars I am thinking about all bought atleast used

----------------------------

08-09 Camaro ( I don't want the first year )

STI

EVO

Supra

z06

porche cayman (May still cost to much)

m3

C32

OR GXR1000

Wife (Cash Car)

----------

Legacy wagon

WRX Wagon ( stage 2 wagon ftw)

Not sure what else she loves the subbys after seeing mine.

This is all atleast 1-2 years away.

08-09 Camaro but you don't want the first year???

So basically you'll be wanting an 09 then right?

My next car will probably be either a ZO6 or a boat of some sort, after the house though.

Rx7's seem to be in high demand...

list of people so far that want a rx7:

1 Crossle

2 Megaman

3 LJ

4 Tinman

5 Jelloman

6 Columbusinvaders

7 Me

8 MajorMovit

9 Smokey

That's out of about 30 responses. So around a third of us want rx7's and the market is very low on rx7's. Do I smell some appreciation in value?

You are correct. Values have been back on the upswing over the past couple of years. The problem is not the availibility of RX7s for sale, it's finding a nice one that's hard. There are plenty of rats out there that you can buy for 8-10K these days, but it'll drive you to suicide actually trying to get it to be a decent car. Expect to pay high teens to low 20s for a nice example that won't need immediate work.

Rx7's seem to be in high demand...

list of people so far that want a rx7:

1 Crossle

2 Megaman

3 LJ

4 Tinman

5 Jelloman

6 Columbusinvaders

7 Me

8 MajorMovit

9 Smokey

That's out of about 30 responses. So around a third of us want rx7's and the market is very low on rx7's. Do I smell some appreciation in value?

dream car........cosworth focus

http://www.belrent.be/focus_cosworth_voor.jpg

what about the RS? there pretty much BA.

"Verse's all-trac was an 88 I believe which is an ST165 not an ST185 which has the 3SGTE motor"

was there ever a year that was equipped with it? i was under the assumption that the 3sgte never hit the usa?