Why havnt you signed up?

V8 Beast

Just in case people dont check their emails Norwalk has been moved up to 9am (9/28), and the deadline is the 14th.

For those of you with broke cars I understand. Can the rest of you please tell us why you are not going????

This is a serious question that is going to be used to help with future planning so please keep it serious. I have been on 6 sites and their biggest issue is they run out of available slots. On here we always have spots open. Is it the date, time, driving distance, price, slow car??? I just went on buckeyegoats and they have 90 people committed. On LS1tech they were full in less than 72 hours. We should be able to have 4 events a year since we are all "racing enthusiasts".. but instead we can barely manage two.

Please help so that we dont go through the same thing next year.

TIA,

B.C.

Just to let you guys know, INTENSE has is having a hard time getting people to sign up for their Oct 19 rental also.

Brian other then BuckeyeGoats and LS1Tech what other site have rentals that filled up quickly? One of the reasons BuckeyeGoats rentals fills up so quicklly is that we get sponsors to cover most of the cost. In the spring our rental only cost $25 per car. We don't know for sure yet what the Oct 15th rental will cost and only took in a $10 deposit from the 90 drivers so far. The second reason the BuckeyeGoats rentals fill is that we basically do the rentals jointly with our sister site BuckeyeStangs and use LS1GTO, LS1Tech, and ChargerForums as additional co-sponsors sites.

I'm currently going to the BuckeyeGoats, ColumbusRacing and INTENSE rentals this fall so I'd be in if you guys did more then 2 a year. What I see as the biggest problem for most people is being able to take off on a weekday. That's the main reason I get trying from people on BuckeyeGoats when I try to sell this rental. ...no more vacation time.

Just to let you guys know, INTENSE has is having a hard time getting people to sign up for their Oct 19 rental also.

Brian other then BuckeyeGoats and LS1Tech what other site have rentals that filled up quickly? One of the reasons BuckeyeGoats rentals fills up so quicklly is that we get sponsors to cover most of the cost. In the spring our rental only cost $25 per car. We don't know for sure yet what the Oct 15th rental will cost and only took in a $10 deposit from the 90 drivers so far. The second reason the BuckeyeGoats rentals fill is that we basically do the rentals jointly with our sister site BuckeyeStangs and use LS1GTO, LS1Tech, and ChargerForums as additional co-sponsors sites.

I'm currently going to the BuckeyeGoats, ColumbusRacing and INTENSE rentals this fall so I'd be in if you guys did more then 2 a year. What I see as the biggest problem for most people is being able to take off on a weekday. That's the main reason I get trying from people on BuckeyeGoats when I try to sell this rental. ...no more vacation time.

The entry fee for paying online between September 1st and October 12th will be $75.00.

That might be why. Just an observation.

I don't even know if I'll make it due to my recent custody BS and having to take all of my remaining days off to be with the kids. On the plus side:

1) Chris is being kind enough to take the time to help runs things, but people will need to step-up like they did in the spring and take some responsibility for helping with the event. Chris does not have to do jack shit and he is, so respect that.

2) I have an equipment install scheduled in Louisville that week, which *should* only take Monday-Thursday, which means I can be home Thursday night and take Friday off for Norwalk pending no surprise issues. This isn't guaranteed as my job is full of strange twists, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We still need six people at full price, or nine SMs by the 14th. Better get cracking. I need to cancel the event by 5pm this Friday to refrain from having to pay a non-refundable deposit.

I don't even know if I'll make it due to my recent custody BS and having to take all of my remaining days off to be with the kids. On the plus side:

1) Chris is being kind enough to take the time to help runs things, but people will need to step-up like they did in the spring and take some responsibility for helping with the event. Chris does not have to do jack shit and he is, so respect that.

2) I have an equipment install scheduled in Louisville that week, which *should* only take Monday-Thursday, which means I can be home Thursday night and take Friday off for Norwalk pending no surprise issues. This isn't guaranteed as my job is full of strange twists, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We still need six people at full price, or nine SMs by the 14th. Better get cracking. I need to cancel the event by 5pm this Friday to refrain from having to pay a non-refundable deposit.

Dont worry about cancelling. we will get the money one way or another. Hope you make it!

Can the rest of you please tell us why you are not going????

I have two reasons I am not going.

First, I am taking the following Friday off for a regional Marauder Meet. Due to work, I cannot take off two Fridays in a row.

Second, I do not want to break my car (again) a week before a good sized Marauder Meet, and not have the time to get things repaired.

If it were a week later..... I would be there.

KillJoy

I have two reasons I am not going.

First, I am taking the following Friday off for a regional Marauder Meet. Due to work, I cannot take off two Fridays in a row.

Second, I do not want to break my car (again) a week before a good sized Marauder Meet, and not have the time to get things repaired.

If it were a week later..... I would be there.

and i dont wanna be side by side with Derek when he out e.t/traps me

KillJoy

fixed