Thank You Cr!

excell

Just wanted to say thank you for a great event, everyone. Everything pretty much went off without a hitch, save for some lane confusion (somehow the lanes got reversed?) and the gate fiasco at the end. The day went pretty damn smooth and the Norwalk staff was very pleased with our rental.

Special thanks to all of our volunteers for their help, and everyone please thank Sam for sponsoring a 330' respray of the slick lane.

Thanks again!

I definitely had a great time, despite the issue with my car.

I'd like to take this time to extend my thanks specifically to Nick and Brian (and anyone else who may have helped) for helping me with my troubles. Hopefully everything will be worked out under warranty (it was the recalled side engine mount that caused the break).

Thanks again, and I'll be looking forward to the next one.

-Kevin

I'd like to take this time to extend my thanks specifically to Nick and Brian (and anyone else who may have helped) for helping me with my troubles. Hopefully everything will be worked out under warranty (it was the recalled side engine mount that caused the break).

-Kevin

No sweat man, glad i could help. I was all over the place that day. While Chris was playing on his laptop, i was running the event :burn:

-Kevin

Anytime, I'm always willing to lend a hand. Hope it all works out!

Guest hotrodmama024

Thank you to everyone that helped make this event go smoothly..

Linn.. Like always thanks for beating me by a .10 of a second in my car once again.

Josh.... Thanks for helping me learn how to launch my car better.

Sam.. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on my car and helping me get it ready for Norwalk.

Ray.. Thanks for checking out my car with your computer. Much appreciated!

No sweat man, glad i could help. I was all over the place that day. While Chris was playing on his laptop, i was running the event :burn:

A good manager delegates and trusts his people. :)

Was a awesome day for sure! Had a blast helping out.

Lani, thanks for letting me miss 4th gear lol

Ray, thanks for placing my brain in the trunk on the launch and saying hail mary at the end to stop :-)

Excellent event. Special thanks to Anthony and Chris for taking the leadership role on this. I was glad to help out some so you guys could enjoy your day too.

I called it a day early due to violent wheel spin at half track. I think it was due to something on the track because I was hooking great on the starting line.

I had a great time! Got to work on launches which was the most important thing of the day for me. Went from my best 60' ever of 1.89 to 1.705!! Pretty sizeable difference.

I think next year we should have all the slick/drag radial cars automatically chip in an extra $10 for a respray. Or just do it like we did this time. I figure I owed it to chip in on the respray. Lord knows I used the track enough. :)

I had a great time! Got to work on launches which was the most important thing of the day for me. Went from my best 60' ever of 1.89 to 1.705!! Pretty sizeable difference.

I think next year we should have all the slick/drag radial cars automatically chip in an extra $10 for a respray. Or just do it like we did this time. I figure I owed it to chip in on the respray. Lord knows I used the track enough. :)

And thats exactly the idea. Every once and a while, its our time to go outside and play. With the exception of the jobless bums, we all work our asses off for most of the year to pay the bills, support our familys, and please our bosses... god damn it we need a day to just let loose and have some good old fashion, fuel burning, tire smoking, shifter ripping, ear bleeding fun.