Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a good one.

Let x = [(-1+i(sqr rt. 3)/2]

Compute x^3

(-3i(sq.rt. 3)+5)/8

Assume w = x^2

Compute w^3

(2.588+15i-13i(sq. rt. 3)/64

Is this right? Your equation is missing a (close) parenthesis.

• Downvote 1

I think they issue is with your interpretation of the rules. Having been on party B's side of things, there is a huge fucking difference between making an offer, however low ball it seems to you, and actually insulting a price.

Don't know who this person is, but I would probably be on their side.

The problem with this argument is that there wasn't an offer made. "That thing has high miles, I would never pay $2500 for that" is not an offer. It is thread-shitting, and the faster everybody gets that through their heads, the better.

I see the member this thread is about has decided not to reply. His choice, I guess.

EDIT. In a lovely ironic moment, I just discovered that said member will not accept less than $2000 for his cosmetically-challenged 1995 Ford Taurus.

I don't believe that post was out of line... Sometimes peoples asking prices need to be legitimately criticized because they are unreasonable. Not to bust anybody out, but some asking prices are high on here especially for junk like a taurus or a tempo...

I don't believe that post was out of line... Sometimes peoples asking prices need to be legitimately criticized because they are unreasonable. Not to bust anybody out, but some asking prices are high on here especially for junk like a taurus or a tempo...

Why criticise someone for their asking price. If I want to ask $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a $$$ car than so be it. The market has a way of ensuring that I never get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Its called common sense. I recently sold a car that everyone felt wasnt worth my asking price. Then a month later gas prices went up and so did the price of exact same vehicles. Some people dont make educated decisions yet try to give educated opinions.

posting without reading any responses:

being a member of CR is a privilege, not a right. its a free forum that asks nothing of you other than to follow some pretty simple rules that don't affect your life negatively in any way. if you don't like the way this place is run even though a few thousand other people do, get the fuck out.

posting without reading any responses:

being a member of CR is a privilege, not a right. its a free forum that asks nothing of you other than to follow some pretty simple rules that don't affect your life negatively in any way. if you don't like the way this place is run even though a few thousand other people do, get the fuck out.

Wait I've been doing certain unmentionable acts for the mods for years just to be able to stay on cr. You mean to tell me cr is free.:D I feel so violated.

I'm just going to be vindictive for the sake of the arguement... I've had one personal experience where I threw an offer out for a "rough" looking car, my post was deleted for lowballing, then I actually got the car for less than the said lowball offer.

So maybe unnecessarily deleting posts isn't such a bad thing after all.

(-3i(sq.rt. 3)+5)/8

(2.588+15i-13i(sq. rt. 3)/64

Is this right? Your equation is missing a (close) parenthesis.

Maybe? I don't know until I get my homework back lol. It would need to be written in a+bi form.

You are correct, there should have been a ")" before the "/2".

I will say I'm torn as part of me says well he was trying to get his shit out there. BUT there are peoplle on this board in the past "LOW BALLIN" CoughBcoughAcoughM. If this person had a history of similar posts with out ever purchasing a thing I would give them 3days.

The problem with this argument is that there wasn't an offer made. "That thing has high miles, I would never pay $2500 for that" is not an offer. It is thread-shitting, and the faster everybody gets that through their heads, the better.

I see the member this thread is about has decided not to reply. His choice, I guess.

EDIT. In a lovely ironic moment, I just discovered that said member will not accept less than $2000 for his cosmetically-challenged 1995 Ford Taurus.

I just became aware of this thread at this time and therefore am replying to it now. I completely agree with MegamanEXE. This whole issue is up to interpretation. I did not believe that the rule was clearly written, nor that I was in violation of it. Again, that is up to the mods and admins, not me, however, I still do not feel that I was technically in violation of the rules. That being said, I owe an apology to the mods. I was out of line and I should not have been as out of line as I was.

That being said, the reason that I was angry was due to the fact that the seller's negative post, directed towards me, was not deleted, yet, my post in which I was defending myself towards those negative comments was deleted. When you are critized and degraded by someone, do you keep your mouth shut and not stand up for yourself, or do you stand up for yourself and defend your point? I chose to defend my point and looking back upon it, I would still make the same decision. Could I have handled my anger better towards the mods? Yes, I should have. I clearly should not have become as angry as I did, but, when one of you feels as if you are being treated poorly, what do you do? Generally, you probably defend yourself, as I did here.

Each person in entitled to there opinion and can say whatever they want whenever they want and have whatever opinions they choose. To those who have negative comments directed towards me, I don't care who you are, what you say, or what you think. If you want to continue to vent or bash me or say negative comments, then that is your choice. I will pay them no attention nor do I care whatever it is you have to say. If you want to continue to waste your time, then thats your choice.

As far as my vehicle asking price, people are entitled to there opinions. Think whatever it is you want, I don't really care.

• Confused 1

You don't? That's an awfully long post for someone that "doesn't care".

It was long due to giving my side of the story. Within a story of the events in question, there are always two sides, and I was giving mine.

It was long due to giving my side of the story. Within a story of the events in question, there are always two sides, and I was giving mine.

If you didn't care, why would you bother "giving your side"? Clearly you "care". Don't contradict yourself. Just be honest. That's all I am saying.

If you didn't care, why would you bother "giving your side"? Clearly you "care". Don't contradict yourself. Just be honest. That's all I am saying.

I am not contradicting myself. I simply stated that to those who may have negative comments to say, I do not care what he/she thinks. Apparently I did not make that point clear previously. Hopefully it is cleared up now.

• Confused 1

I am not contradicting myself. I simply stated that to those who may have negative comments to say, I do not care what he/she thinks. Apparently I did not make that point clear previously. Hopefully it is cleared up now.

Questions to ask yourself

1. Does Your Vag Hurt?

2. Does it have sand in it?

Please respond as soon as possible.