well..my build begins

Guest tbutera2112

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

switching out to a bbf would just be a waste of time unless this thing is going to be built into a full out drag car meant for sub 10's

well that is his long term goal so STFU!

ive seen stock 460 blocks take 2000hp! how many 4.6s have done that for a season of racing? :gtfo:

The QA1 is fucking junk. GRM is a cheap knock off of MM.

wanna try agruing strange coilover struts then :confused:

or agru about aj stuff i posted :confused:

and maybe i need to read up on modular shit

maybe ;)

wanna try agruing strange coilover struts then :confused:

No, I just won't recommend QA1 to anyone with one of our cars. This K is fucking junk. It looks like they hired a 17 year old auto tech drop out to do the welding.

No, I just won't recommend QA1 to anyone with one of our cars. This K is fucking junk. It looks like they hired a 17 year old auto tech drop out to do the welding.

i didnt say K member..i said strut...please stay on track with me now :bangbang:

i didnt say K member..i said strut...please stay on track with me now :bangbang:

I know what you said, follow my thought process. I won't use them for anything else after seeing the quality of the K.

Rob, you're having trouble catching me in the wrong today, aren't ya?

I know what you said, follow my thought process. I won't use them for anything else after seeing the quality of the K.

Rob, you're having trouble catching me in the wrong today, aren't ya?

No, im the one having the bad day!and you implyed that all qa1 is junk! go back and read it!

my abused son just went back to his abusive mother via delaware fucking court system :(

No, im the one having the bad day!

my abused son just went back to his abusive mother via delaware fucking court system :(

I'm really sorry to hear that Rob.

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help however I can.

I'm really sorry to hear that Rob.

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help however I can.

if you see a white H3 with latinlover on the plate and big chrome wheels follow him/her and improvise ;) just make sure my son isnt with them

in the polaris area!

i have been tryying to dig info, but its like they dont exist :confused:

but the storys hes tell me..... :mad:

lol said i had never worked on a ls1, gave the only other way ive ever taken sheared off and broken off bolts out of stuff that wasnt already posted.

You give out a low of useless misinformation don't you? Stop talking about things you don't know.

lol said i had never worked on a ls1, gave the only other way ive ever taken sheared off and broken off bolts out of stuff that wasnt already posted.

yeah well once he posted what broke and how, most poeple in the know, know it's flush or counter sunk!

do you think you really want to keep arguing fucking cars with me? :confused:

just stfu already :gtfo:

yeah well once he posted what broke and how, most poeple in the know it's flush or counter sunk!

do you think you really want to keep arguing fucking cars with me? :confused:

just stfu already :gtfo:

thats why i said if the end of the bolt is sticking outve the "BACKSIDE" of the mount, thats where i was inferring to grab it with the vice grips...

I gave up. What kind of stuff do you have to do to put a 460 into an older car ie 68 Fastback? Other than the obvious, headers, mounts, and such.

i have posted this already...why dont you go back and read my reply to said post! :confused:

thats why i said if the end of the bolt is sticking outve the "BACKSIDE" of the mount, thats where i was inferring to grab it with the vice grips...

Grab the crank bolt with vise grips from the back?

MOUNT...WHAT FUCKING MOUNT...DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT BROKE? THE CRANK BOLT...IS THAT IN A MOUNT??????? :confused:

JUST STFU

the more you open your mouth, the stupider you sound now :gtfo: