well..my build begins

Guest tbutera2112

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just oil pan and notching of shock tower? Does the 428 stuff interchange with a 460? Sorry I really know nothing about this topic.

427/428/390 is FE stuff

429/460/429 boss is 385 series stuff

not even close!

a 68 fastback is what i wanted..after looking for a clean shell for years, i just got another notchback that had NO rust

MOUNT...WHAT FUCKING MOUNT...DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT BROKE? THE CRANK BOLT...IS THAT IN A MOUNT??????? :confused:

JUST STFU

the more you open your mouth, the stupider you sound now :gtfo:

Rob, you're stupid. Don't you know you can do that?

Jesus, some tech you must be :rolleyes:

You are all stupid!!!! Duct tape, bondo, and elmers glue FTW!! So what happened in this thread? Too many pages...

tyler post ideas with half info

cr fashion kicks in

dumbass's begin to post there meckineck skilz

im still pissed

anything else?

crank pulley mounts to balancer, thats where i was thinking of going at it. mount came out of nowhere, im just tired and obviously not making sense lol.

All I need to do is quote this. My insults pale in comparison.

crank pulley mounts to balancer, thats where i was thinking of going at it. mount came out of nowhere, im just tired and obviously not making sense lol.

ls1 =balancer is crank pulley...

goodbye

http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/th_s723.jpg

Off topic... My sig is better than yours..

and thats why i posted that i have never worked on an ls1, see lol. now i know something about lsjuans

On topic, Cr is a bad place to guess about car stuff. The wolves on here are always hungry for fresh meat.

On topic, Cr is a bad place to guess about car stuff. The wolves on here are always hungry for fresh meat.

haha usually id be the one going after somebody, i brainfarted hard. owell, least its only the intrawebz and not a certification test or anything that counts.

OOOOOOOOOOOO a whole 2 tenth faster, bet I beat ya to the other end of the track :eek:

edit: I missed it, it's that damn penis weighing your car down. or you'd run 10s

haha usually id be the one going after somebody, i brainfarted hard. owell, least its only the intrawebz and not a certification test or anything that counts.

just cause you can pass a test, dont mean you can fix a car :p

and its techs like you, that keep techs like me busy! :D

just cause you can pass a test, dont mean you can fix a car :p

the funny thing is thats why im now just taking my tests at 19 rather than last year. i use to say the same thing then i realized that while being true, being certified allows you to sell yourself alot easier while trying to get a good job.

id rather not take them but it seems to be a big thing places look for when considering hiring techs