Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, sorry to hear this sad news. I never really cared much for Kennys personality but I am sad to hear at the loss. My prayers go out to his family to ease the pain in their time of sorrow. This goes to show all of us that we know our birth date but not our death date. We must be prepared for the date we leave this earth.

My prayers will go out to the family and friends that are suffering the loss and pain that comes with it.

Nothing but good memories there, and days of past. We spent many nights there during our teenage years.

No kidding. Amazing the history we all have with each other. Though the years may pass and we move on, we'll always have those days. This hurts so much more because Kenny and you and so many others were a part of me as I grew up - and no matter where I am now and into the future, I'll never forget those days and wouldn't trade them for anything.

I wonder if they'll let him have pedo bear stickers upstairs.

Kenny was a great guy, it's been a pretty shitty day. I wish I could have known him years earlier.

No kidding. Amazing the history we all have with each other. Though the years may pass and we move on, we'll always have those days. This hurts so much more because Kenny and you and so many others were a part of me as I grew up - and no matter where I am now and into the future, I'll never forget those days and wouldn't trade them for anything.

<3

How about some window stickers for the cruise?

[A black ribbon graphic with "Kenny called me a homo" on it]

I'd suggest black antenna ribbons, but I don't have one on anything I own.

I seriously <3 this idea.

How about some window stickers for the cruise?

[A black ribbon graphic with "Kenny called me a homo" on it]

I'd suggest black antenna ribbons, but I don't have one on anything I own.

was looking for the sticker for his avatar. haven't found one yet.

Should we all try to do a lap? :cool:

Steak n' Shake on sawmill is no way in hell big enough to fit this many people through it. I also drove down henderson today just to see if there was anything there, i saw the memorial. Too bad something like this can't start a movement towards people over the age of 50 or something required to take a special driving test. R.I.P. Kenny , your in a better place now, which we will all join you in someday.

Guest Removed
ill keep this in mind...hopefully the cruise isnt till after next thurs and ill have my license...but if not i may hit you up on this...as for the funeral, ill do it for kenny...otherwise i wouldnt ride in your car...nothing says homo like 2 dudes in a white vert lol

if not i got you.

Never had the opportunity to meet Kenny but as countless others have said his posts were absolutley hilarious. I cannot tell you hw many times I would laugh out loud and my wife would ask what was so funny. The first 15-20 times she asked I would share with her one of Kenny's quotes...after that she would just say "I don't want to know." Kenny you will be missed here and I can only imagine how much you will be missed by those who knew you outside of the board.