FUCK YOU Columbus Racing Moderators and Wideopenthrottle!!

mustanggt5liter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will post over and over until something gets done. you believe him because he said so. hes a con and i will tell over and over till everyone hears. you moderators are jokes. you feel so important to be a moderator of a stupid website that is responsible for shutting down 71 for illegal street racing, you must feel so important. this website is mostly made up of kids living in thier parents basement feeling important being a cyber cop. ooooh your so cool. you really arent important. ill repost after this is closed as well. keep polishing your fake badge.

your a dumbass you looked at them and person and if you can't tell the diff. between a ped. mount and a stud mount then stop what you are doing before you fuck shit up dipshit. not on anybodys side just expressing how i feel just put them up for sale and sell them

His address doesn't seem to be legit:

oooohhhhh you are one of the pc tough guys, here is my address 1476 st rt 56 circleville ohio. come over if you can come out in the cold with ur skirt on. lets just see if you have a pair.

Nothing with Pickaway County Auditor or Google Maps.

dont sing it..... bring it!!!

If you are a such a Johnny Badass, why don't you go to the guys house and get your money back??? You have his number, you should be able to get his address, or you should find someone that has his address... Quit being a keyboard jockey, fire up one of them Mustangs (if any of them run, by the looks of them they don't), let your balls hang a little bit and go get your money... CR didn't take your money, so quit asking for your money from the mods... You can bitch all you want on here, but there is only one person that can give you your money back... I'm tired of this "CR won't do anything to get me my money back" BS... Boo hoo... Man up you pussy and go get your money back...

well robert...... he told me there were pieces missing and i could use the pedistals i had. again sorry i had a little trust that people would do others the way theyd like to be treated, like you guys here, so quick to call names like intelligent people. i can tell i am surrounded by imature kids here. grow some hair on your balls. i just posted that after the oringal thread was closed so was all communication with jamie/WOT. then that thread gets closed so then i repost to let you all know my feelings and then comes the onslaught of weak name calling. so you kinda brought in on yourselves for closing my first post today. do we now live in a fascist society? if you dont agree with my thoughts then i am silenced like what hitler would do. open your eyes to the world we are supposed to be living in. we are not in iraq we live in the USA.

You are not intelligent. This is a fact, not an opinion.

FYI: Your keyboard has two "Shift" keys on it. Perhaps you should try using them from time to time.

So let me get this straight... you bought the wrong thing and your getting on CR to bitch about it? Why don't you deal with the person directly and handle the situation in private. If there is something wrong with the deal and it cannot be handled between each other, figure something out on your own. Getting on a website and posting something over and over again is not the way to handle the situation. Personally no one on here probably gives a fuck. Fix the problem and move on.. posting doesnt do anything except waste time. Handle it more effectively than this.

In before ban I think haha