This will turn your stomach

Diesel Pilot

This is my brother's 1970 z28, LT-1, 4 speed. It has been restored to factory original condition and is in near perfect condition.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t256/creid325/IMG_0222.jpg?t=1243797678

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t256/creid325/IMG_0221.jpg?t=1243797557

Last night it was rear-ended by a woman driving an early 90's chevy van. Here's the awesome part, she was driving without insurance and all she has to her name is the piece of crap van and 6 kids. Because she has the kids the police officer couldn't take her to jail. My brother told the cop that he wanted her van and she could walk wherever she needed to go.

Here's pics of the damage. Luckily it's not terrible, but still.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t256/creid325/IMG_0217.jpg?t=1243798058

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t256/creid325/IMG_0218.jpg?t=1243798146

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t256/creid325/IMG_0220.jpg?t=1243798179

Also, anyone know of a GOOD, classic car body shop around town. This isn't something that he feels should be done at the "insurance company funded collision places".

This is why I didn't skimp on the uninsured driver part of my insurance policy.

+1

If you have something worth anything, you have to cover it with as much insurance as possible. It sucks society is this shitty, but sadly that is today's america.

+1

If you have something worth anything, you have to cover it with as much insurance as possible. It sucks society is this shitty, but sadly that is today's america.

+1, in this way, the insurance will do whatever it takes to go after her to for the damage she caused.

That Z-28 is one good look'n Z. Concerning body shops for classics, check out Clifford Autobody(he is on CR), if he is unable then Doersam's on Ferris Rd or Glassburn's in Westerville.

Edited by RS69

Amazing, my 1987 Dodge Ram that I redid when I was 16 was completely destroyed after a woman in a mini van with 4 kids rearended me at 56mph....I can't exactly remember what I said to her but pretty sure it was along the lines of 'dumb fuckin cunt' or something like that, lol.

My Porsche is at Achbach getting painted as we speak. I would recommend them but be warned you will pay a high price for the work they do.

its totaled, i'll give him $100 for it.

When I had my '69 Mustang there was some crackhead that was always trying to buy it from me. The engine caught fire one day and as soon as the fire dept. put it out he asks "Would you take $500 for it now?"

I almost killed that guy.

Doersam's on Ferris Rd

With all due respect, these guys redid the front end on my Vette after some loser in a RAV4 backed up into me in a parking garage. Terrible job...every edge around the license plate recess and parking light assemblies was burned through by a buffer.

Do not go there.

if I had a classic chevy that need fixed I tihnk I would probably take it to mcdorman chevrolet on gender road

didnt think they had a body shop... i assumed it all went across the street to Rutherford Auto Body.

anyway supposedly theyre pretty shady (McDorman), but i dunno

My Porsche is at Achbach getting painted as we speak. I would recommend them but be warned you will pay a high price for the work they do.

^^ Speak to John at Achbach ask him that you do not want him to touch the car unless the repair is invisible,be prepared to pay as others have said but great work.

+1, in this way, the insurance will do whatever it takes to go after her to for the damage she caused.

That Z-28 is one Z. Concerning body shops for classics, check out Clifford Autobody(he is on CR), if he is unable then Doersam's on Ferris Rd or Glassburn's in Westerville.

+1 Clifford Automotive. Kevin is the man. I believe his username on here is 360iroc. Get ahold of him.

She was obviously to busy taking care of her BeBe's kids.

I would have demanded her to go to jail. If it was you or me we would be calling bondsmans right now...

And your car would be impounded while being charged for street racing.

Sucks. I used to use Achbach in Westerville, Glassburn's isn't bad. I also have a guy in Harrisburg, South of Grove City. Carr's Custom Finishes, he has done great work on my Camaro. He works on all kiinds of custom and classic cars. Let me know if you want his number.