Movies you've liked that you did not expect to like.

thorne

I know their are allot of them out there. movies that you just don't think will entertain you and suprise you.

I think the #1 for me is twillight. When I herd about the movie I thought it was some teenie movie. Which there are quite a few teen movies that are funny. Harold and Kumar comes to mind. The vampire aspect drew me in. Though there is some stupid shit in it the story it self is enthralling .

As Littleguy"Norm" stated. Girls who like that movie like to have there hair pulled........

Passion of Christ, I actually enjoyed this movie from a story perspective and as a parable.

The shootist, I never was into westerns but I really thought the shootist was awesome.

Alive, That shit was true WOW . I asked myself after seeing that could I eat my friend to live. My answer was yes its what they would have wanted

Any movies you can think of ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Notebook. I cried.

True story, but I knew I'd like it. I like those types of movies, but no I'd never see Twillight.

Cold mountain. Only soundtrack I have ever purchased.

Really? I found that movie very dull, but in between the dull parts it was okay. Just was wayyyy too long.