Whats your "End of Society" plan?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few contingency plans:

There are details I could disclose, but I don't want others stealing my resources. But my plan does involve armored vehicles in which I have access to. But as Austin said, I basically plan on setting up a defensive like position and staying put. As long as all my resources are in tact, I will have no reason to venture outward. At that point, it's all about me.

Currency on one hand, could be anything from a can of soup, a pistol, water, gold, etc...

I believe a trading system like one from the old west would be adopted.

Virus/Biological outbreak, I have covered thanks to a J-LIST and Pro Mask with a few filters.

And I'll have my arsenal complete by 2010, to include a larger stand off weapon.

Mine:

Mossberg 590 Mariner

(2) Colt New Agent 1911 compact .45ACP

Ar-15 Variant

Hummer H1, Corvette C5.

Move to Hocking Hills in Southern Ohio

Get 2 Dobermans

Build a fortress with a garage the size of my house

Other plans that I cannot disclose

I would probably lay low for a few weeks/months and let all the idiots run around and kill themselves. After that, I would venture outward to look for resources.

Like Scotty, I also have a Chemical Warfare suit which helps with Nuclear, Biological and Chemical hazards.

Vehicles: (Part of Plan)

Deuce and a Half

M113A3 Armored Personell Carrier

"Up-Armored" Dodge Ram

Weapons:

Springfield SOCOM II (M14) -Not stock of course

LWRC M6A2 w/TA-31 ACOG

Armalite AR-50 (Stand off weapon of course with API .50BMG)

Various hand cannons from Glock/S&W/Colt/Ruger/Wilson

Mossberg 500 pistol grip (Breaching)

Scattergun Technologies 870

PVS-14 Night Vision monocular

Forgot to add that I'll be semi bullet proof thanks to a plate carrier with AP armor plates, and my kevlar brain bucket.

Forgot one weapons:

MacMillan TAC-50

The TAC-50 is a nail driver. I have shot/utilized the Barret M107 in a sticky situation, and not going to lie, sustained accurate semi auto fire is hard to suppress.

But yes, the best offense, is a great defense. I will invite people that hold skills to join me, and those with equipment. The John Deere store will be raided for it's equipment, aswell as a bobcat. A perimeter with high walls, and towers will be key to success. A secondary fall back/last line of defese/line of advance would need to be established aswell. A self sufficient structure will have no problems in surviving, so a location within distance of a water supply is key.

The TAC-50 is a nail driver. I have shot/utilized the Barret M107 in a sticky situation, and not going to lie, sustained accurate semi auto fire is hard to suppress.

But yes, the best offense, is a great defense. I will invite people that hold skills to join me, and those with equipment. The John Deere store will be raided for it's equipment, aswell as a bobcat. A perimeter with high walls, and towers will be key to success. A secondary fall back/last line of defese/line of advance would need to be established aswell. A self sufficient structure will have no problems in surviving, so a location within distance of a water supply is key.

Agreed. Im going to drive my Jeep over the feeble gates of Sunbelt Tool rental and grab a bobcat.

Ive always said I would love to be around to see the end of the world. I would do everything in my power to add to the chaos and secure my spot in hell....

+ fucking 1

Agreed. Im going to drive my Jeep over the feeble gates of Sunbelt Tool rental and grab a bobcat.

I may have to display to you my contingency plan I have on a word document. I was about to make a power point slide of it, but my plan is almost 5 pages long.

I forgot to add the communications aspect. You can kiss cell service/tradition lan lines out of the question. If I can get ahold of a PRC-148 I plan on obtaining one, but more or less, CB radios and/or HAM radios will be key in outside communication. Internal commo will be done via 2-way radios with secure channels.

i actually do see this happening. Our ecomony is failing harder and faster than ever, not to mention the dollar isnt going to be worth much anymore. Hell other countries that used the dollar in the exchange rate are going to gold

my plan is to know people with lots of guns. I have several hand cannons couple shot guns, but plan to add a ar15 very very soon as well as a .308 sniper rifle!

i actually do see this happening. Our ecomony is failing harder and faster than ever, not to mention the dollar isnt going to be worth much anymore. Hell other countries that used the dollar in the exchange rate are going to gold

With the advent of speed trading, the next financial collapse is expected to occur within a 5 minute span of time.

At that point, your paper is worth nothing.