How anal are you about your driveway?

V8 Beast

Sweet, I'll have to check it out, I'm assuming Lowes will carry it?

And maybe OT but since you seem to know a thing or two about concrete, is there anyway to reverse the deterioration? Like stop it from getting worse?

Sweet, I'll have to check it out, I'm assuming Lowes will carry it?

And maybe OT but since you seem to know a thing or two about concrete, is there anyway to reverse the deterioration? Like stop it from getting worse?

Time machine? lol, im not sure, Sam however might.

Not sure on lowes i would assume so. It is a little pricey though. We get ours by the semi load.

sounds like me at my old apartment complex. their snow removal policy was "wait for it to melt".

A truck comes in and clears out the 'roads', that's it. They don't even do a good job of it.

They do put out 5 gal things of salt (or maybe not salt from what Twisted RX7 said) on each persons front porch.

I use to shovel it every snow fall, but now I have symmetrical AWD and my Scooby has no problem making it up the driveway with 2-3 inches of snow. :D I just shovel a little walk way from my front door to the car so I don’t get a bunch of snow in it and I’m good to go!

I received a free snowblower from my brother-in-law, but I still haven't done my driveway yet this season. Last year, I would shovel religiously (I bent a metal shovel and broke 2 plastic ones) and all I got for it was the top sealcoat all chopped up.

Looking at weather.com, I don't know if tomorrow night is going to be enough to justify firing it up or not...

AWD car. 4WD truck. We drive over that shit.

I do run the shovel down the sidewalk to the front door, but that only take a couple of minutes. It would take me forever to shovel the whole damn driveway, and I don't have the cash this season to be buying a damn snow blower. Maybe next year, if I decide we don't like just driving over the damn snow.

AWD car. 4WD truck. We drive over that shit.

I do run the shovel down the sidewalk to the front door, but that only take a couple of minutes. It would take me forever to shovel the whole damn driveway, and I don't have the cash this season to be buying a damn snow blower. Maybe next year, if I decide we don't like just driving over the damn snow.

My driveway is long than yours and I do it. :p

Oh, and you need to salt your sidewalk so I don't fall when peeping into your house... :D