What did you run today?

MrMeanGreen

I ran pretty consistent 10.7xs all day, battling traction issues in the morning then heat/humidity in the afternoon.

10.73 @ 127, 1.58 60' against the other Firebird-driving Admin, who was right on my ass the entire run :lol:

Thanks to everyone that came out, it ended up being a nice day and a great turnout. We ended up with almost 120 vehicles registered after a discussion with NTR, and some fast cars were out in force.

Look for the next event in June :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time and enjoyed seeing my CR friends and meeting some new folks as well. Hats off to the organizers--you sure know how to put on a good track day. :thumbup:

Considering my lackluster performance (3 runs all in the 11.8's), I certainly had a bunch of people coming up to the car and saying nice things. It's fun bringing a smile to someone's face, whether it's a smile of approval, a smile of disbelief, or a smile of ridicule. ;)

10.80 at 128 against Josh who tree'd the mess out of me. 10.88 at 126 against Anthony who "Oh shyt" out tree'd me as they decided yellow lights were no longer needed :lol:.

I was impressed by both supermod Brians out there! Nice work over the winter!

13.285@109 with a 2.190 60' ...my first time on a track and I had a blast, thanks guys. Unfortunately, I think I tore my car up on the last run, got a vibration in 1st gear now.

Thanks for all who put this on.

Edited by 05S/C-GT

Went 11.85@120.5x with a 1.96 60'. Found out the intercooler pump wasn't working that pass afterwards. Might have pulled a little bit of timing up top, but I guess I can't complain since I was on shitto's and still have the IRS.

Got a new best time 11.751 at 114mpr got in the 11s four out of six passes my 60 fts got worse as the day went along.My best time before today was at the D42 rental last year 11.779.Thanks for a well run rental had a great time looking foward to the next one.

Went 11.85@120.5x with a 1.96 60'. Found out the intercooler pump wasn't working that pass afterwards. Might have pulled a little bit of timing up top, but I guess I can't complain since I was on shitto's and still have the IRS.

Nice.

Finally with a transbrake I had a 1.39 60' then all over the track and shut it down. Pulled 3rd gear after I got it back under control and ran a slow 10.96 @ 126.28. It looks like after another valve train failure with 2 broken rockers It might actually be a 9 second car if I can get the motor to stay in one piece.

Nice turn out thanks to everyone who made this happen and supported the CR racing community. It was a blast to see everyone enjoying their cars.

8.96 at 160.94. Car ran great today and it seems like the tire/suspension mods we've done finally started to get the thing going straight down the track.

Thanks to Anthony and CR for putting on another well run event!

8.96 at 160.94. Car ran great today and it seems like the tire/suspension mods we've done finally started to get the thing going straight down the track.

Thanks to Anthony and CR for putting on another well run event!

:eek:

Impressive as always Mike.