What did you run today?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just lol. sounds like it's a good setup. what turbo is it on? If you need some slicks to borrow for a few passes my car is not finished we can throw them on to see what it can do. what power is it making?

I talked to the guy for a minute he was cool as shit. He mentioned that he had another drag car that was not there.

Yeah, he said that he had a Corvette that would run times very similar to the Cobalt. Depending upon what the rules are for the event, he uses the car that applies. The Cobalt is street legal so he uses it for some kind of street legal drag events that they have in Bristol several times per year. I think that he has won the last 8 of those in a row (or something like that). The Cobalt has a tube frame so it is not legal for some other points event that is held at different tracks around the country so he uses the Vette for those. I guess one of those races is at National Trail this year and he will be back for that with the Vette. He thought that it was in August. He is from Kentucky but I think that the guy that tunes his cars is from Columbus.

just lol. sounds like it's a good setup. what turbo is it on? If you need some slicks to borrow for a few passes my car is not finished we can throw them on to see what it can do. what power is it making?

Well on 13psi running really rich made 350 and 60-1. Been tuning it myself but here's a video of it.. I had to come out the hole soft due to tires plus one wheel wonder well here's a video with no anti-lag and a video with. You'll tell which is which lol Yes I know my camera sucks

Well on 13psi running really rich made 350 and 60-1. Been tuning it myself but here's a video of it.. I had to come out the hole soft due to tires plus one wheel wonder well here's a video with no anti-lag and a video with. You'll tell which is which lol Yes I know my camera sucks

Car looks great. Not sure if i've ever met you or not but we are heading to trails friday if you want to run and use my slicks we can throw them on up there. Just bring an extra set of axles just in case lol. I will be getting new slicks before my car is back on the track so someone might as well get some use out of them. just let me know if your interested. I can pm you my number.

Mike, where the hell did you go all day? I only saw you that one time.

If you are speaking to me. We just hung out for the day, enjoyed spectating.

:)

Mike

In hind sight, i should have went home and got the Challenger just for fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Got a new best time 11.751 at 114mpr got in the 11s four out of six passes my 60 fts got worse as the day went along.My best time before today was at the D42 rental last year 11.779.Thanks for a well run rental had a great time looking foward to the next one.

post this up in the fastest track rental days...your mostly stock ls2 GTO should be around 17-19th place in this list..