What did you run today?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed... very nice running honda..

Thanks for the compliments guys.. It would've went faster but I didn't play with the hondata due to my laptop battery died.. Going to get it tuned here very soon and should be in the mid to low 11's and slicks and diff. I'm shooting for the 10's before the years over.. Ya with 120mph in the 1/4 should be mid 11's now but I got to learn how to launch the car :D

Got a new best time 11.751 at 114mpr got in the 11s four out of six passes my 60 fts got worse as the day went along.My best time before today was at the D42 rental last year 11.779.Thanks for a well run rental had a great time looking foward to the next one.

congrads Steve on your times,always nice to see anyone prove people in the know wrong,hate hearing people say just because you ran good at d42 you could not repeat it elsewheres,we both proved it could be done,and what better place then trails.

I averaged 13.1-13.3, but had one good pass of 12.96@116 in the black 240sx. Anyone know how to tune an AVC-R boost controller? Great weather and I had a good time at my first CR event.

I averaged 13.1-13.3, but had one good pass of 12.96@116 in the black 240sx. Anyone know how to tune an AVC-R boost controller? Great weather and I had a good time at my first CR event.

your car is sexy

SC vs. 240 would have been better than I thought, fuck. What were your 60's like?

13.26 was the best I could get out of big old Lightning...Tune is way off, fat on the big end and no timing...Had a great time and met a lot of good people...I will definitely be back, and maybe the L will do what it can the next time. Edited by crewsy49
spelin

Guy who had the red Porsche was the same guy who drove the 7 second Cobalt. He is 82 years old and has only been drag racing for 2 1/2 years. He was a 5 time motorcycle hill climb national champion in the 70's. He said, "Quite frankly, I did not have the money to get into drag racing before that." He must have hit the lottery or something because he had one hell of a rig and trailer to pull those cars. He was a super nice guy. By looking at him and talking to him, you would guess that he was 55 years old, not 82.

I talked to the guy for a minute he was cool as shit. He mentioned that he had another drag car that was not there.

Thanks Dave! I was hoping to have it back to you faster but all I knew was that he borred it from a guy with a silver car :lol:
No problem Beast, anytime, I needed more than a torque wrench to get Jerry Lee running the way he can.

Guest Removed
No problem Beast, anytime, I needed more than a torque wrench to get Jerry Lee running the way he can.

so is that the Lightning we spoke on the phone about?

Edited by Removed

lol turn the maf back on..:lol:

The orginal plan was to run on my old MAF Setup. My turbo inlet had a rip in it. So it was Tune the car for the GROUPN(SD) rom enough to race or not go ;).

Now that I've got sd working this far i'm going to finish it up and stay on it. Just need a GM IAT

My 60' times were mostly in the 2.4x range, but on the 12.96 run I pulled a 2.25. I'm running on 205/55/16 Goodyear Assurance Comfortreads. I hope to run a 12.50 by end of the season on the same tires :)

kept having to baby the truck made 3 passes and lost the v belt 3 times.

by this weekend im going back to the serp setup that never looses belts.]

and adding a a1000 pump. id guess two a1000s will feed this sbc.

it went 9.12 at 148.and change. i have to have it running 8.90s for the first thompson race so hopefully ill get the intercooler setup done. that and being at 14lbs should net some quicker ets. ill keep everyone posted. may 8th isint far away

What did pauls neon run didn't get a chance to see it?? I heard 13.2 wft?

ive been battling a lean condition for the lasat few weeks i thought i had it all sorted out but nope car was running like ass an my bald drag radials were not helping 13.0 was the fastest it went but my 60fts were down a half second..

usualyl run a 1.8 60ft but all i could muster was 2.3 :wtf:

ive got some work to do to see why the cars not running right. it should be hitting 12.50s this year. :(

13.26 was the best I could get out of big old Lightning...Tune is way off, fat on the big end and no timing...Had a great time and met a lot of good people...I will definitely be back, and maybe the L will do what it can the next time.

My truck was a nice 10.8 air fuel with no timing either, 12.15@114

Guest Removed
i see your going to need to time before your ready to go up against me 04SRTurbo...?

LOL you have no room to talk.... and when did you car ever run 10's :lol:

I think the best i managed was a 16.7 or 16.8(which is what it ran stock), with a 2.34 60', the truck needs megasquirt and a tune so bad, it runs super rich, hope fully end of the year that'll happen and i can be down in the 15's without boost and hopefully boosted by the end of the year also i can be in the 13's.