What is the background on your screenname...

Clifford Automotive

I read screennames on here, and wonder what the hell some even say. And some I wonder what the meaning behind it is... So what is yours, and why? And for some of you guys how do you pronounce it?

Mine for obvious reasons is Clifford Automotive being my business name. It used to be 360IROC, and that was because of the car I own.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Littleguy because that's the nickname for my Doberman, and when I started joining forums in 2001 I had no idea that it was something people would see and what I would be known by. Since then I just kept using it because it's my name on every forum I'm a member of.

Pledge name in college.

The story behind the pledge name is even funnier though!

My dad and I have the same initials, JL, and everyone always calls him JL so all the guys on my football team started calling me LJ.

I cant even remember what it was. Something about Jeremy Iles fucking some fat hoe and they named her mudflaps? That's all I got.

JI was banging Alicia Kline and she passed out on the floor in front of his room and her big ole love handles were hanging out the sides of her shirt and Fitz commented that she had mud flaps.

JI was banging Alicia Kline and she passed out on the floor in front of his room and her big ole love handles were hanging out the sides of her shirt and Fitz commented that she had mud flaps.

Better get his dick checked. I heard that bitch have teh herp.

Original was Corvette454l88 because i always wanted a 68-72 vette with a big block and l-88 hood. (use it on most other forums but it's just to damned long).

Nickey427, obviously my name is nick but i go by nickey, but it comes from Nickey Chicago, (compare it to a Yenko or Dick Harrell car, but in my opinion they made a nastier car and it looked stock too other than nickey badges.) but i'll take any nickey car with a 427bbc in it. so hence the name Nickey427. Sorry for the long drawn out explanation.

I liked the word synergy, but wanted a different spelling. I have had this handle forever dating back to the days of BBS. It was previous to even the "Cinergy" field that the Reds use.

I probably should choose something else as I wasn't very creative when I named my dog.