Where are you taking your next vacation to?

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naples.

What is it with people from UA and Naples? I lived there (UA) from '89-'06 and always spent my spring breaks in Naples and ALWAYS ran into tons of other people from yupper yarlington. Guess it's some yuppie thing? And try spending a whole year down there, it's hell.

just got back from disney. had a great time. my twin 3 year old girls loved it. they got the whole princess makeover at the castle--wasn't cheap, but worth every penny to see the look on their faces when they were all done up.

going to siesta key in sarasota in 2 weeks for a guy's trip.

just got back from disney. had a great time. my twin 3 year old girls loved it. they got the whole princess makeover at the castle--wasn't cheap, but worth every penny to see the look on their faces when they were all done up.

Wow, we must have been there at the same time, 15th-21st? My daughter got the princess makeover at the bibbidi bobitti boutique inside the castle as well, and then did the princess tea party right after, she had a blast. Nothing was cheap at disney, but I figure you only go so often, why not go all out, right?

We are still trying to decide, probably a few small trips. Saving up for a house and going to Hawaii for our 5 year in 2012 so most of those funds are going into those two buckets!

Maybe Michigan or Niagara on the lake for a long weekend getting drunk at the wineries. Maybe some camping trips around Ohio.