What was your ET today at NTR?

Comebackkid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran an 11.1, but spent most of the day playing around without the nitrous running low 12s, best off spray being a 12.08. Wasn't working the greatest today, but I drove home with the A/C on.

I had more fun hanging out, watching, and letting a few people try the Camaro out. As I told Anthony a CR track day is so much more then just making some passes which really makes it worth going to the track. Thanks for the great day everyone.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/modified.jpg

I was a bit disappointed in the Bentley. Best time was a 12.808 @ 107.97, 60 ft time was 1.931. I think on a cooler day the car has low 12's in her. I know I'm expecting a lot from the 3 ton beast. :zoom:

I agree with the above members ...... the best part is hanging out with the crowd and watching some really amazing racers (clone, atomicfusion, and koolray come to mind).

14.2xxx at 97mph. My best pass yet but not nearly what I should've pulled.

Not sure how but I was trapping 3 to 4 mph higher than the other 3800's there and still running the same times

A very sorry 14.22 at 94 mph. It was an awsome day though, alot of fun. it was comical watching phil and scott run my car trying to beat my time with phil running 15.22 lmao.

You let phil drive?? :yuno:

I'm pissed. I ran 15.4 at 100. I couldn't get it to built boost off the line. It was fine this morning. I think I have a boost leak but I didn't have enough tools and such to really mess with things. I was pushing half the boost as I normally do. I feel like a jackass.

Got a new All Motor PB... ran a 11.218 @ 119.96 1.589 on my first run today. I had no idea how the car was going to launch since I just picked it up from BSP last night and hadn't even driven it on the street ... so I launched off idle and got the new PB.

^^ Shit happens buddy lol. Loved seeing the truck in person.

Thanks, but I was planning on seeing something more like 12.6 by the end of the day. I have a bunch of codes in the ecm as well. I will be back at the track soon.

Not sure how but I was trapping 3 to 4 mph higher than the other 3800's there and still running the same times

Cheapie all season tires are the answer...bucks has nice high end dunlops, pretty prix was on stickies.

Stock sc'd 3.8s struggle hard enough on street tires, next track day ill let you borrow some tires, I've seen tires take damn near a second off these cars being able to nail it off the line

SILLY BILLY FWD.

:dumb:

Go see Derek.

I have a bunch of vids to put up. Good to have 4 hours to myself to talk to car heads before work called me back in.

I figure I'll put them on youtube. I broke up every run on purpose so it should be easier this time. If you have an android or iphone you can get a youtube downloader app and move then from your phone to a computer. Hoping to have them all up by the morning.

Doc, that Bentley is all kinds of sexy!

I finally made it to a CR event, had a good time. Thanx for having the event and maybe next time I'll give it a shot at the light. Never done it but I'm building myself up for the first time.

Enjoyed seeing some of the rides I see on the CR site and hope to meet more fellas later. Def got a big kick out of Marks Vette, wow. Oh yeah, the stock Camaro too;). Speakin of Camaros, didnt know Scotts Camaro was that quick but I do now. How about Docs Bentley, very cool. I think thats the first time I ever seen one of those in real life. Chris' truck was a cool vehicle to have in the mix I thought. Eriks Javelin sounded really mean and I thought was a nice one to have at any car event. My son had never seen one so that was pretty sweet. Finally, got to love Brian & Gary goin at it, good stuff.

Cheapie all season tires are the answer...bucks has nice high end dunlops, pretty prix was on stickies.

Stock sc'd 3.8s struggle hard enough on street tires, next track day ill let you borrow some tires, I've seen tires take damn near a second off these cars being able to nail it off the line

That'd be awesome. I couldn't get off the line at all this time. Best 60' was a high 2.2