Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would venture to say he was high as fuck. Either that or he has some serious mental illness that has just now been diagnosed. Honestly he's working his way out of my memory, kid is never healthy and when he is, you don't hear anything about him outside of injuries. Sucks because he looked amazing in highschool

Go Bucks, smoke Sparty!!!

Any predictions on tonight Nebraska vs. Wisconsin?? I show oa spread of 10 in favor of Wisc, and I think that's how the game will end. Though a lot of people think this should be a high scoring game, these tend to turn into low scoring affairs. I think it will be high scoring with neither defense being all that strong especially with all the offensive weapons on both sides of the ball.

Wisc 34, Neb 27

I could see Nebraska beating Wisconsin. All week they've heard about how unstoppable Wisconsin is and how they're going to get smoked. Wisconsin choked the last time they played a big game in which they were the heavy favorite (TCU). Nebraska's defense hasn't been exactly stellar this year, but still the components are there that can contain Wisconsin.

Upset special: Nebraska 30, Wisconsin 24.

Miller is not nearly as good as he was hyped up to be. WTF was he doing on the run near the sideilne where he stopped and let MSU just hit him. If I was the coaches I'd be in his ear saying, listen kid you're no Terrelle Pryor, nor are you built like him, get your ass out of bounds lmfao.

IDK if this is the worst OSU defense in the last 20 years...maybe one of the worst offenses, but the D is still solid. Plus do you remember some of Coopers early days, 91-93? They weren't very good then