F You Honkey; U got shit for me!

nurkvinny

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said, Scotty did properly address a threat a couple years back like he mentioned. Some hoodrats were driving around the kroger lot in reynoldsburg and some people glanced over to see if they were friends. Well, they thought we were staring them down so the passenger hopped out and started waving a gun around. Scott walked over to his car, popped the trunk, pulled out his SKS, and said "mine's bigger". Threat gone.

Properly? That shit was dumb as hell that night.

To the OP, that guy just needed a hug. You failed him, and now you have to live with that for the rest of your life.

I didn't see the girl get hurt, only heard about the punching later from another witness.

Last two times I stood up for girls getting hit, 1 -I was surrounded by 20 black guys at 2am and 2 - I got a busted tooth at Jamboree In the Hills.

I think they're on their own at this point in my life. :gabe:

I definitely was not knocking you for your actions. You're married with kids. I'm single with none. If I had a family I wouldn't get into a fight unless I was attacked.

You def. did the right thing. I would have just called 911, told them a crazy guy is making death threats to me in the parking lot and described his behavior. It's never worth the confrontation. There's no good way for you to come out of it (all risk, no reward).