F You Honkey; U got shit for me!

nurkvinny

From another father and married guy: You did the right thing. Everyone talks a big game on the internet, but in the end, you look out for yourself and your family. And by staying out of it and calling the cops, you did just that... :nod:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My left fist in his mouth, not only do I carry but also keep mace in my cargo shorts. So he would of gotten a burst of mace as well. He was definitely in line get charged with disorderly and agg menacing for threatening to slice you up. All of the actions above would have been more then justifiable in my opinion especially if he bladed his body and took a fighting stance with nothing that you initiated.

"that is what I got for you, bitch".

go home, tell the wife how you just handled the situation like a bauce, and drink a beer stone cold style.

BTW, that quote has played through my head 100 times tonight.

The beer was downed slightly more civilized than Mr. Austin. :fuckyeah:

Honestly I sound just like You....10 years ago I would have just stepped up and it would have been on, but now at 33, I analyze the situation, play out scenarios, and think what if I dont have the best hand at this table....Id call the cops as well, but I would have stayed and watched to make sure they got him as well.

I think you played it right.

You only pull out a gun to end a threat, period. If you pull it out to intimidate some drug crazed wannabe gangster it's not going to stop anything. If I draw my weapon the trigger is being pulled.

If he comes at me talking about cutting me, I back up. If I get cornered or he comes at me I pull out the M&P and put him down.

Bit confused here...how is your solution different than mine? Try to leave...if you can't and the threat continues you defend yourself? Who said anything about attempted intimidation?

I'm 30 no wife or kids, but looking back there are a few times I'm lucky I didn't get hurt getting into fights. Never the bad guy, but I got a temper and I'd never back down either, and the last time I got into an altercation. Well lets just say there is a very thin line between defending yourself and assault. And I went way to far, luckily I didn't get into any legal trouble. But it's stuck in my head the fact I lost my temper it's only self defense to a certain point and what could have happened if the fight hadn't gone my way. So now I approach situations like that a lot more analytically than I used to.

OP definitely did the smart choice

But think about how great it would have been to throw his bloody face into the windshield while telling his gf to get some fucking self respect and leave that loser.

So, CR brethren...

At the Pataskala Kroger tonight getting cookout grub for good friends and my parents. Come out with my cart, first thing I see is...

A 19-22 year old black male get out of his 80-something baby blue Dodge Dynasty, scream something at his white girlfriend, jump+kick a random Corolla, and punch his own car.

He sees me staring, approaches me yelling every variant of "kracker, u aint got shit for me", "wtf u gonna do? nothing? dats right white fucker", fuck u, u nothing!"

You have to get the picture right - 5' 9" 150lb, HUGE fro, pants falling, drunk/high/stupid on something, bouncing 5' in either direction the whole time. Head-down, white gf 2 paces back trying hard not to look up.

What can I do? I laugh. He comes closer yapping something about slice and kill. Slice. FukkyouUP!

Sooooo, you, being a 34 year old father of 2, with a pregnant wife and parents at home........

What do you do?

i let him say whatver the fuck he want to say and smile right at him. fuck trash like that bro. wherever he is in life he deserves to be there fuck that degenerate asshole.

You couldn't hang with prk then lol. Unlike you sensible old guys, I can attest for prk when shit goes down, we get busy. Then again we have no kids, no wives, just dogs and blow up dolls. Scott said it best, he isn't a violent guy, but he hangs out with us so he doesn't have to be.

You did the right thing. The law doesn't really protect someone that is intervening in someone else's altercation. Even as a CCW holder, you really can't jump in the middle of it unless you are personally threatened.

That being said, Scotty did properly address a threat a couple years back like he mentioned. Some hoodrats were driving around the kroger lot in reynoldsburg and some people glanced over to see if they were friends. Well, they thought we were staring them down so the passenger hopped out and started waving a gun around. Scott walked over to his car, popped the trunk, pulled out his SKS, and said "mine's bigger". Threat gone.

So yeah, my opinion is either do what you can to exit the situation and if needed, involve the cops. Otherwise, use absolute overkill to drive your point home.

Another time, Adam Knisley's little brother was getting threatened by a couple kids at his college. It just so happened we were having a meet at the time, so all 40 of us rolled down onto campus to say hi to the guy. Never heard of any more trouble.

You did the right thing man. I have always had a hard time walking away and that is something I have been working on more as I have gotten older. I jumped out of my car several times and the last time I got in to a pretty big fight in the middle of the street it cost me attorney fees, insurance deductable and made me feel kind of like an ass. My wife didnt say much except for "what if he had a gun and shot you". That really got me thinking and I dont wanna leave my family alone because of my ego. Props to you for being the bigger person.

You for sure did the right thing, and if I were CCW'ing i wouldnt have drawn until i felt threatened but that doesnt mean I cant beat him to death with a bag of frozen chicken breasts and leave him bleeding in a cart in the cart corral.

True Story. Being beaten to death with frozen chicken titties is absolutely NOT gangsta'.

:fuckyeah:

You handled the situation very well IMHO. Had you pulled a gun or engaged in a physical altercation it could have ended bad either way. I know most people say they would have done this or that, but im going to say 70% of this board has never been approached in this way. Like you said this has happened a handful of times, it only takes that one time for things to go bad.

Put your hands up telling him to stop.. Looks non threatening if people see you do this.

1. he will either stop and continue yelling from a distance

2. he will continue to walk towards you and get in your personal space

Still with your hands up warning him to stop/back off/etc, he continues to approach you in your personal space, hit him. Strike first and strike hard. Run to safety