F You Honkey; U got shit for me!

nurkvinny

So, CR brethren...

At the Pataskala Kroger tonight getting cookout grub for good friends and my parents. Come out with my cart, first thing I see is...

A 19-22 year old black male get out of his 80-something baby blue Dodge Dynasty, scream something at his white girlfriend, jump+kick a random Corolla, and punch his own car.

He sees me staring, approaches me yelling every variant of "kracker, u aint got shit for me", "wtf u gonna do? nothing? dats right white fucker", fuck u, u nothing!"

You have to get the picture right - 5' 9" 150lb, HUGE fro, pants falling, drunk/high/stupid on something, bouncing 5' in either direction the whole time. Head-down, white gf 2 paces back trying hard not to look up.

What can I do? I laugh. He comes closer yapping something about slice and kill. Slice. FukkyouUP!

Sooooo, you, being a 34 year old father of 2, with a pregnant wife and parents at home........

What do you do?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

back away. he keeps coming, you pull glock. he stops, you go home, he keeps coming, you shoot.

You only pull out a gun to end a threat, period. If you pull it out to intimidate some drug crazed wannabe gangster it's not going to stop anything. If I draw my weapon the trigger is being pulled.

If he comes at me talking about cutting me, I back up. If I get cornered or he comes at me I pull out the M&P and put him down.

Part II.

After all of the initial "bs, I run my mouth bs, I run my mouth, all I know is running my mouth, mouth running"...

He goes in the store. I pull away, park about 50' away. He comes back out, yelling at his "girlfriend", throws her in the Dynasty, and GET READY FOR IT...

Beats the living daylights out of his own car. Punches windows out, kicks all panels, drops some 1980's WWF elbows on that fine Detroit metal. (Found out later he also punched his gf through the busted out window.)

He walked away for a while, other Pataskalians asked her if she was ok, her reply was, "oh yeah, he just gets like this."

He returned to threaten the people helping the girl.

I was on the line with the Pataskala PD the whole time. Car left like a bat out of Hell East bound, and was eventually stopped on Rt 40.

There is more to the story, but that's enough of the highlights.

Kind of torn right now. Pre-wife and pre-kids, and a whole-lotta-cockier ago, I would have responded entirely different. But, maybe I just saved a girl's life tonight. Maybe that couple will keep beating each other up every night until they overdose? My Dad was fucking amazed that I laughed and kept walking (he witnessed more than one time where I didn't).

Anyways...

If I saw the opportunity, I would have kicked him square in the balls.

This

pick a booger onto my finger and hold it out at him like a torch at a wild dog.. Nobody fucks with a stranger's booger.

then this

Here is how I see this gonig down.

1. He is coming at you talking like he is going to cut you and does not have his weapon out.

2. He is not dressed for combat.

3. If he is talking and not acting that means he is full of shit.

4. Wife and kids means you let the people who are paid to deal with this, do it.

I would have dialed 911, left the line open with the phone in my had as he ran his mouth. Keep him talking and stall for the cops to get there. When the cops get there, laugh as the shit hits the fan. I mean how many days in the week do you get to see a fucking dumbass get tazed and beat right in front of you.

After everything is done, he is in cuffs, you walk up and say "that is what I got for you, bitch".

Walk off buy your nomz, go home, tell the wife how you just handled the situation like a bauce, and drink a beer stone cold style.

Some after thoughts.

I have ALWAYS believed that anyone running their cock sucker that hard is not going to do shit. That theory has held true 10 times, but I am always worried about the one time that it won't.

I looked around the parking lot to see if I would have any kind of help if this guy DID pull a weapon, and the only person I could see was the pimple-faced 15 year old employee collecting carts.

Two people at my house also replied, "WTF, is this Reynoldsburg?" (for the previous poster).

The two Pataskala cops (1 white 1 black, both BIG) smiled when they heard the car was pulled over, and told me, "we'll handle him from here."

My first stop before Krogers and Advance Auto was to have the Tahoe washed. While talking to the cops, the thunderstorm opened up. Fucking dude owes my a wash and dry.

]You only pull out a gun to end a threat' date=' period[/b']. If you pull it out to intimidate some drug crazed wannabe gangster it's not going to stop anything. If I draw my weapon the trigger is being pulled.

If he comes at me talking about cutting me, I back up. If I get cornered or he comes at me I pull out the M&P and put him down.

Yes, but if that threat ends with them seeing the gun, you are no longer justified in shooting.

If I saw the woman was being physically harmed or had been and he approached me like that I would have laid the crackhead out than called the cops.

I didn't see the girl get hurt, only heard about the punching later from another witness.

Last two times I stood up for girls getting hit, 1 -I was surrounded by 20 black guys at 2am and 2 - I got a busted tooth at Jamboree In the Hills.

I think they're on their own at this point in my life. :gabe: