Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

Why in the fuck is this thread 5 pages? Do people not have the ability to say "hi" outside of the internet?

****ATTENTION ALL NEW PEOPLE AND THOSE AFRAID********

Next time there is an event, meet, gangbang, or whatever come find me. I will be more than happy to talk to you and introduce you to others.

Unless you are some kind of total nut job that does not play well with the human race you will be fine.

Hell maybe I will even wear a got damn name tag so you don't have an excuse? That is what I am reading in this thread, a whole lot of can't and not a lot of can do.

Sorry, not enough coffee and to much stress :(

/rant off

But srs, come out I will gladly talk to anybody, well except phil he is a close talker and has wondering hands....

hi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go to a bar or something FUN I'm down but it's always some gay shit like Sonic or overpriced chicken finger family place to hang out in a freezing parking lot checkin out each others cold air intakes and fart pipes. Everybody's married with kids and shit and drinking a tall manly beer is out of the question to most of them.

Cliffs: Fuck the chicken wing bullshit, let's all go to a bar, get in a fight with eachother, talk shit on here, be best friends later. Quit being so ball and chained.

This. And work/whores taken a toll on a bro

And a bunch of white people ruined street racing forever.

We. Don't. Care. I showed up to almost every meet last year in a $500 Legacy that I pulled out of a field with a rusted hood and heads that leaked oil on to the exhaust. Nicky has a Nissan pickup truck, Scott drove a rusty Miata (about half the time anyway), Sean V drove a beat up GMC Jimmy, Alex usually drives a Volvo. I showed up to a few meets on really hot nights in my Mom's Forester because it has AC. It just doesn't matter what you drive. We are there to hang out and have a good time with each other.

You forgot my rusty toyota pickup, deer battered outback, beat old z, and now my half ass painted forester. Just sayin.

oh and jordyns cabrio

Classy group they are.

Welcome. It's not overly loud, but just enough bark to know its there. Corsa is good stuff.

Yep its exactly what I wanted. Since I daily it I didnt want any drone or something that will make my ears bleed on the highway.

Yup

I was out at several meets this year and did not see you once. I told ya the LT1 is gone. I am just down to the VW and Yukon now. Not sure what route I am gonna take now but it will probably involve and LSX Jones Rape at some point.

P.S.

I HATE YOU

I was out at several meets this year and did not see you once. I told ya the LT1 is gone. I am just down to the VW and Yukon now. Not sure what route I am gonna take now but it will probably involve and LSX Jones Rape at some point.

P.S.

I HATE YOU

TAKE NOTE OF AVATAR.

I was out at least every other weekend last year, but Never stayed much beyond 12am, which is probably when your creeper ass came out.

2012, The year of the demise of the LSX.

TAKE NOTE OF AVATAR.

I was out at least every other weekend last year, but Never stayed much beyond 12am, which is probably when your creeper ass came out.

2012, The year of the demise of the LSX.

Yeah I work till 12 and i was out usually shortly after work.

I seen the sig.

Your v6 has limited potential kinda like you.

Hell the 5.3 in my Yukon has more potential that that. Maybe I'll put that in the VW :)

:grin2:

Yeah I work till 12 and i was out usually shortly after work.

I seen the sig.

Your v6 has limited potential kinda like you.

Hell the 5.3 in my Yukon has more potential that that. Maybe I'll put that in the VW :)

:grin2:

Who said anything about a V6.

I'm gonna pepper your angus with an I5 this year. :dumb: