New Ferrari ...

sol740

Ferrari engineers wrung 740 horsepower' date=' as well as 690 pound-feet of torque, out of the engine for the F12. That is sufficient for a 40 horsepower edge over the Lamborghini Aventador, as well as a superior power-to-weight ratio, given the F12’s curb weight of 3,362 pounds, compared with the Aventador’s 3,472 pounds.[/quote']

Sweet fancy moses!!!!!! I'd still take the Lam on sex appeal alone.

Ferrari engineers wrung 740 horsepower, as well as 690 pound-feet of torque, out of the engine for the F12....

That's a typo. That amount of torque isn't happening out of a 6.3L NA gasoline motor.

Yes, it looks to be a typo.

From a quick Google search I found 690Nm, or just a little over 500ft-lbs.

That's still a fuck ton of twist, especially from something putting out 117hp/L NA.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd almost be willing to bet my left nut I just saw 1 of these driving down westerville road...

saw it coming at me, wondered wtf it was, ferrari badge on the front sharp angles over the front wheels, and a panamera/m coupe -ish read end via my rearview mirror...didnt look like any ferrari i had ever seen...pulled this thread remembering posts of a new one...if it wasnt one, idk wtf it was...rear end was spot on to those pictures ...

anyone have any ideas of anything else that may have been? I know the chances are quite low since this car was just announced, but damn it was very very very similar .

I'd almost be willing to bet my left nut I just saw 1 of these driving down westerville road...

saw it coming at me, wondered wtf it was, ferrari badge on the front sharp angles over the front wheels, and a panamera/m coupe -ish read end via my rearview mirror...didnt look like any ferrari i had ever seen...pulled this thread remembering posts of a new one...if it wasnt one, idk wtf it was...rear end was spot on to those pictures ...

anyone have any ideas of anything else that may have been? I know the chances are quite low since this car was just announced, but damn it was very very very similar .

It was probably an FF.

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Ferrari/Ferrari-FF-2.jpg

Yes, it looks to be a typo.

From a quick Google search I found 690Nm, or just a little over 500ft-lbs.

That's still a fuck ton of twist, especially from something putting out 117hp/L NA.

But where the FF is rated at 651 horsepower, Ferrari engineers wrung 730 horsepower, as well as 509 pound-feet of torque, out of the engine for the F12

^^^This, and the back reminds me of the aliens in "District 9". Is that supposed to be an LED third brake light in the uterus? Looks like a terrible aftermarket addon. NOTHXKBYE.

If I'm spending that much caish on a car, I want the pipes to glow red and bark flames errtime I downshift.

<3 AVENTADOR