Does your woman talk too much?

TTQ B4U

i will say, it does somewhat fuck with your head to hear your own voice echo'd that quickly. im on phones all day in a call center, and a couple times a week, i'll get someones line that as im talking, i can hear it coming back at me as im getting the next word out, and it does fuck with my mind...i get done speaking and think to myself "did what i just said make sense?" i always hate getting one of those lines and i cant figure out why it does it...its usually at random.

i will say, it does somewhat fuck with your head to hear your own voice echo'd that quickly. im on phones all day in a call center, and a couple times a week, i'll get someones line that as im talking, i can hear it coming back at me as im getting the next word out, and it does fuck with my mind...i get done speaking and think to myself "did what i just said make sense?" i always hate getting one of those lines and i cant figure out why it does it...its usually at random.

my cell phone occasionally does this. It's a strange sensation

I know what you're talking about. I was thinkiing the same when I read the article. However, it never really bothers me beyond being annoying.

This article also make me think of all the reporters, etc who've seemingly lost their minds on air and began talking gibberish. The look of confusion on their faces seems indicative that it was not controllable and even frightening. Im about to head out so I dont have time, but if someone's curious it should be real easy to find some fo the vids I'm talking about.

Q/A you're being monitored son.