What changes do you want on Ohio Riders?

Casper

ORDN will become a ghost town if we can't post about sheep.

Casper - why don't you just change the filtered words rules? Every time someone types 'sheep', it changes to 'midget', or 'Jarvis'?

sheep = Fonzie would be better :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind seeing "Mansfield" as one of the locations. I feel like i am hijacking threads when i hit up cleveland and columbus. I know its not a big city but its in the middle of state :)

Where does it stop youngstown? akron? canton? how about a location called shitholes and rides can be posted for other areas. Nah that wont work:(

One more try, a subforum for other or smaller locations and once the member number of a particular "area" gets over a certain number then it gets its own subforum

ORDN will become a ghost town if we can't post about sheep.

Casper - why don't you just change the filtered words rules? Every time someone types 'sheep', it changes to 'midget', or 'Jarvis'?

i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird.jpg

Why not a Semi-Annual or Annual OR.net awards thread? I haven't seen one yet, maybe you already do this. Have nominations and voting for 2009: postwhore, flamer, most squidly, best n00b, most notches in the sheep belt, most likely to be at a meet, least likely to be at a meet, etc.

Why not a Semi-Annual or Annual OR.net awards thread? I haven't seen one yet, maybe you already do this. Have nominations and voting for 2009: postwhore, flamer, most squidly, best n00b, most notches in the sheep belt, most likely to be at a meet, least likely to be at a meet, etc.

good idea though some wouldnt change, same people would always get the same awards :D

This thread is a lolercoaster.gif

It would be like me thinking one of the ejaculating smilies was hot...

This doesn't seem HOT to you? :sheepfucker:

And don't say there's no ejaculation in that smiley...you know there is.

Edited by RSVDon

I like it... I'm a shoe-in for best stereo...:D

Good idea