Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're car is just weird. :masturboy:

This. It's basically a souped up Beetle, I'll bet they even build it in the same plant which is why they cover the cars up for deliver so they won't be ashamed by being seen coming out of the same place as the Beetle.

:lolguy:

This. It's basically a souped up Beetle, I'll bet they even build it in the same plant which is why they cover the cars up for deliver so they won't be ashamed by being seen coming out of the same place as the Beetle.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/20qantj.gif

TEAM AUDI LOL :dumb:

:fuckyeah: the irony will be if i beat each and every one of you in the luxo-barge:masturboy:

Good luck with that. That moving land mass has a better chance of being used for a homeless shelter. Do some good with your car man.

Sunday May 6th, OVR event @ Ackerman, be prepared to have your angus' peppered!!

I'm not sure if I can make the April event, even if I do the car won't be ready yet so if I get into town I may bribe someone into a codrive, if not the Mustang will be ready to go the 1st weekend in May as it's my last weekend in Ohio.

Sunday May 6th, OVR event @ Ackerman, be prepared to have your angus' peppered!!

I'm not sure if I can make the April event, even if I do the car won't be ready yet so if I get into town I may bribe someone into a codrive, if not the Mustang will be ready to go the 1st weekend in May as it's my last weekend in Ohio.

Well as lame as it sounds I should be closing on my house and getting possession that weekend. IDK if I'll be auto crossing.

Well as lame as it sounds I should be closing on my house and getting possession that weekend. IDK if I'll be auto crossing.

Weak, I will try to make the fun event but I won't be able to run in my car, just dont have the time to do the rear end cover before hand.

Weak, I will try to make the fun event but I won't be able to run in my car, just dont have the time to do the rear end cover before hand.

You should come to Kilkare on April 22nd, Corvettes of Troy is having an event I plan on being there. If you want I'll take care of that diff cover for you, my fee can be decided at the event. :D