If you had an unlimited supply of money...

Green Bastard

Assuming we are not talking about friends/family here, i wouldnt mod a car to fuck with some one, but instead i would have my main huge garage with all my cars in with a little single car port built off the back with the biggest 200 dollar piece of shit car i can find in it. That way when they come to pick it up, they have to walk through all the nice cars, just to arive at the back to that. They would prolly never ask again lol

Simple. Remove all the cup holders in a manual.

That might stop some of you younger folk but a few of us are from the time before cupholders.

Oh, and then there's this:

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/3C/34C674EBE1B0D076A3C4582B6022B0_h300_w400_m2_bblack_q100_p100_cvpxyJJyT.jpg

How would you build a car to make it the most annoying/difficult car to drive for when people ask you to borrow a car?

If I had an UNLIMITED amount of money not a fuck would be given about anyone wanting to borrow a car. I wouldn't be fucking around with cars man, I'd move on to planes.