So what did you run 9/28

thorne

First pass by me was my first pass I think. 13.1 @ 102 with a 1.8x 60'.

Best pass was by Chavo (kyle.. who broke his shit on the first pass) with a 13.04 @ 104 with a 1.9x 60'. That was hot lapping it too.

Being fat FTL.

I'm happy though. It's a freakin' fwd Regal.

My run in my car was around 20 sec. Lol broke my input shaft about 300 ft in.. anyway thanks Bucky for letting me run yours down the track! You're stock cam 3800 has 12's in it's future!!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

No problem man.

I did beat the tow truck in a roll race on 70 on the way home.

:lolguy:

Best pass was 13.78 @ 96 mph with a 1.83 60', went to try again but the track got shut down again by the dragster, so I decided to give the car a once over and found that my passenger side drag radial was ridingon on the bands. Ooops lol

Didnt you just put those on? I got there late and you were long gone

The stock c6 auto went a best of 12.33 @ 116.

I lost the kart ticket in my truch somewhere. It was outta gear before the 1/8th mile lol. I just rode it out just off the limiter to a solid 15.3 @ 85. I know it did go 104 in the 1/8th that was after it packed the tires on the launch. It never did that before and they would not let me run it again..

I pulled off a 12.3 at 111, not bad considering the mismatched parts on my car at this point. Spent a good part of my time playing with Wagner's car, which was more fun anyway, I know my junk is worn out and slow.

I'm looking for Tina to post a 13 second pass, since I ran a 13.7 in her stock Firebird. ;)