So what did you run 9/28

thorne

Best pass was 13.19 @ 103 with a 1.78 60' in the morning. Seemed to be pretty consistent 13.3 @ 102 the rest of the day, aside from me trying a few things, hitting boost cut once or twice, and 125 degree IATs. Goal was < 13.5, hoping for 13.25 or better, so I'm happy :)

I pulled off a 12.3 at 111, not bad considering the mismatched parts on my car at this point. Spent a good part of my time playing with Wagner's car, which was more fun anyway, I know my junk is worn out and slow.

I'm looking for Tina to post a 13 second pass, since I ran a 13.7 in her stock Firebird. ;)

Unfortunately you got the best time in the car. Thanks though as I know a base line number of what it did before the mods. The rear end is only spinning one wheel, the clutch is screaming for mercy, and the traction control is pissing me off by being on when it says its off. But also doesn't help the tire pressure was way off when checked in the afternoon. Stock car problems. But not for long. :D

Best pass 1.289 60ft 9.651@136.28. Last pass of the day before the dragster puked it's motor and track clean up took a long time was 9.659@137.30 with a 1.282 60ft. The car was consistant and track stayed good all day.

Spring track day post

Ran a best of 11.10 with a 1.79 60'. I need to either give in and buy bias plies or tweak the suspension some to get the DR's to hook better.

1.79 60' go buy some bias tires and run 10.75

I ran a new PB and my first 10 second pass. Ran 10.76@130.72 with a 1.66 60'. I guess some 03 Cobra's do alright at the track :)

hrmmm

what do i win?

• 6 months later...

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l622/Gbracing81/Mobile%20Uploads/0411141418_zpszcbwk2b3.jpg

Turns out the low gear set blew apart. I wasn't too happy to see that this is what came apart. When I had the trans built, I had this aftermarket gear set and direct drum installed so that I wouldn't have this problem. I guess it's the price of racing. I'm looking forward to running the car again on the 26th!