What would you buy for $20K

BBQdDude

Just looking to see what might be out there in choices. $20K 2010 or higher. Wanted for spirited road driving. Looking for high HP and torque.

I know this is a vague list of what items but I am looking to see what cars might fit the bill.

Credit union constraints on what i can afford as a monthly payment. If I go 2009 or older loan term drops to 3 years. I was hoping to keep it at the 4 year mark.

Use another financial institution. Even with 5/3 and Key as I've seen, you can go back to 2006 and finance up to 72 months.

Granted, the rates at that point are 5.5%...:no:

Use another financial institution. Even with 5/3 and Key as I've seen, you can go back to 2006 and finance up to 72 months.

+1

I got a 60mo. on a 2004 thru Telhio.

*Fixed*

Edited by 1Quik7
Fixed

I bought my 2004 Titan last year through Key Bank with 101k miles at a 3.3% interest rate.

+1, get another credit union. Telhio has been great to us. We've also been members of Wright-Patt forever and they are more of a pain to deal with but their rates are great (better than Telhio currently as we're passively shopping for cars too).

We bought an 8yr old car through one of them and I think the penalty for > 5 years was only .25-.5 bump in rate.

Yeah i would never go back in years and go up in interest rate. Find something that fits the requirements of the best rate your bank offers and take the lowest term. Nothing like paying 60 months on a 10 year old car. Its a buyers market since alot of used cars tank in value. If nothing else if you can afford to wait a few months, save a little money up to cover a down payment or the tax on the vehicle.

IIRC, CME credit union offers a 3.x rate for upto 66month and 08 and newer if that helps

Credit union constraints on what i can afford as a monthly payment. If I go 2009 or older loan term drops to 3 years. I was hoping to keep it at the 4 year mark.

Then maybe you should not spend so much? Or, find a different bank.

CTS-V. I forking love mine.

Ok, I will shop around on credit unions.

05-06 CTS-V with lower miles.

Clay i did a look on autotrader but they don't list -V. If you come across something listed could you post it hear as I have always had a hard on to own one.

Thanks all for the input :). Time to think things through with your suggestions.