What would you buy for $20K

BBQdDude

Shocked at how short sighted this comment is Eli. I expect more from you. I appreciate your point, however.

I trust your judgment enough to be able to ask you to explain why you feel that way and know we can have a civil discussion about it. Yes, there may be exceptions to what I posted. Not many though. Typically the people who finance things at 72 months complain about being 'upside down' in payments on whatever vehicle they're in. I've done it, and I put myself in both categories ( as far as my decision to do so) because of it. In the long run, it put us WAY behind financially.

I trust your judgment enough to be able to ask you to explain why you feel that way and know we can have a civil discussion about it. Yes, there may be exceptions to what I posted. Not many though. Typically the people who finance things at 72 months complain about being 'upside down' in payments on whatever vehicle they're in. I've done it, and I put myself in both categories ( as far as my decision to do so) because of it. In the long run, it put us WAY behind financially.

I've walked a mile in those shoes and it's going to affect me for years. Now I buy cars worth a small fraction of what I can "afford" so when they break I can just laugh.

Ok, I will shop around on credit unions.

Clay i did a look on autotrader but they don't list -V. If you come across something listed could you post it hear as I have always had a hard on to own one.

Thanks all for the input :). Time to think things through with your suggestions.

Add manual transmission to your search or V8